Funny thread @ finheaven

freestater

Rex Ryan is the man. If you can honestly say with a straight face that you dont like or respect Rex Ryan...than you dont like Football. The guys embodies Football in every sense of the word. He's a leader that is brash and outspoken and he's adored for it. That why players will run through a wall for him, even a player like Jason Taylor who took every opportunity known to man to bash the Jets has done nothing but sang high high praises of Rex Ryan, the man, and the coach. The guy is outstanding. If you not jealous that Rex Ryan is your HC, you're are liar. He's every Football fanatics dream for a HC.

:lol:

You got warned.

Moderator's Warning:

Not appropriate.

Dude I get that warning no matter what I post whenever I post there.

No joke.

2 years ago, I posted...."good game"

And I got that same warning.

How do they know I'm a Jets fan? Its not like I troll there often or filled out some type of form saying I'm a Jets fan.

I got a PM for Bumpus. :rl:

You have received a warning at FinHeaven Your Home for: Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins Forums, Miami Dolphins News

Dear Woof,

You have received a warning at FinHeaven Your Home for: Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins Forums, Miami Dolphins News.

Reason:

-------

Change it now, or I swear I'll change it to "My Little Pony"

This is your only warning.

-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

FinHeaven Your Home for: Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins Forums, Miami Dolphins News

Let me know if you want the password. ;)

Last time I went on Finsheaven, was my last time, I have to join to go, and Im not really good at joining sites,, I only come to this one and another one and when the other one changed format I stopped going cuase I became intmidated.. i almost stop coming here after we changes but I have a job to do as moderator and I take that shiit seious.

Last time I went on Finsheaven, was my last time, I have to join to go, and Im not really good at joining sites,, I only come to this one and another one and when the other one changed format I stopped going cuase I became intmidated.. i almost stop coming here after we changes but I have a job to do as moderator and I take that shiit seious.

OK, but I already signed up, so if you ever want to log in as teh woof, let me know. B)

OK, but I already signed up, so if you ever want to log in as teh woof, let me know. B)

No, I'll get you banned. Dude when i get going on something I find funny I cannot stop. I have zero self control when it comes to food, more food and breaking balls. That gamethread that night was like inhaling ravioli's to me, I couldn;t stop laughing and posting. I must have googled wolf, gay wolf, beat down wolf, dolhin wolf, wolf ******* dolphin and a million other combinations that night. One of my all time favoritye threads threads.

No, I'll get you banned. Dude when i get going on something I find funny I cannot stop. I have zero self control when it comes to food, more food and breaking balls. That gamethread that night was like inhaling ravioli's to me, I couldn;t stop laughing and posting. I must have googled wolf, gay wolf, beat down wolf, dolhin wolf, wolf ******* dolphin and a million other combinations that night. One of my all time favoritye threads threads.

Yes mine too, and I'm sure they'll ban me eventually but I'm trying hard to keep it going.

When I saw your post the one I made into the sig, I never laughed so hard in my life.

Honestly I almost had some kind of attack, it was weird I almost laughed myself out of my body.

Archived