Revis is at it again! Just cut this prick.....

lancemehl

A good friend of mine manages a restaurant down in Manhattan, and apparently he came in to eat last night and not only did he send back an undercooked steak, that piece of dogsh*t only tipped the waitress 15%!!! Like he can't afford to give her 20%!

We need to cut our ties with this scumbag, now!! We don't need him. We are undefeated without him. The one game he was in we lost! That right there proves it! I hope to God he tears an ACL in practice and gets throat cancer. POS!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good friend of mine manages a restaurant down in Manhattan, and apparently he came in to eat last night and not only did he send back an undercooked steak, that piece of dogsh*t only tipped the waitress 15%!!! Like he can't afford to give her 20%!

We need to cut our ties with this scumbag, now!! We don't need him. We are undefeated without him. The one game he was in we lost! That right there proves it! I hope to God he tears an ACL in practice and gets throat cancer. POS!!

Friendly tip: Stop serving your customers undercooked meat.

Another friendly tip: try to say less moronic things.

torn ACL and throat cancer? Not crazy about revis myself, but Kharma alone would prevent me wishing such things on another human being. in other news--a friend of mine was in an elevator with Revis and he farted and never said excuse me. Then he hit the Stop button and made everyone on the elevator thank him for letting them sniff his multi-million dollar fart. Jerk. Smelled like undercooked steak and applesauce according to my source.

Isnt that what people do when their food is undercooked? I send back food all the time

And what's wrong with tipping the waitress the normal amount?

We should cut him because he sent back some meat and "undertipped" a waitress.

Shut up. :mellow:

Let me see.... he goes to a restaurant, and his food is not prepared the way he wants it.... and then you expect a 20% tip?

I know it's not necessarily the waiter/waitress's fault, but it could have been. I'm sorry, but you tip the overall experience, and his wasn't perfect.

Let me see.... he goes to a restaurant, and his food is not prepared the way he wants it.... and then you expect a 20% tip?

I know it's not necessarily the waiter/waitress's fault, but it could have been. I'm sorry, but you tip the overall experience, and his wasn't perfect.

At least he ordered steak. 15 % on steak is a nice little chunk of cash.

No. You tip on the service. If you have a problem with something else, take it up another way. Dicking a working man out of money because your chicken was overdone is just a flat out dick move. It's one thing if you don't know how to tip to begin with, but it's an entirely different thing if you know how and willingly don't because of something that's completely out of your server's control. "Could have been" is a just a translation for you needing to take your frustration out on someone and the guy standing in front of you is the easiest target.

15% on a steak is sh*t. At the end of the day you're probably tipping out on 1/3 of that. It's not rocket science. The higher the price, the more lower gratuity kills you.

How ?

That does not add up mathematically. I will keep the numbers round for ease of comprehension.

I have a 25 dollar bill for regular entree meal. Tip 20%. The tip works to 5 dollars.

I have a 50 dollar bill for steak. Tip 15%. The tip works to 7.5 dollars.

It takes the same effort to bring a steak to the table as an entree.

And 7.5 dollars > 5 dollars!

How ?

That does not add up mathematically. I will keep the numbers round for ease of comprehension.

I have a 25 dollar bill for regular entree meal. Tip 20%. The tip works to 5 dollars.

I have a 50 dollar bill for steak. Tip 15%. The tip works to 7.5 dollars.

It takes the same effort to bring a steak to the table as an entree.

And 7.5 dollars > 5 dollars!

Thanks for the math lesson. But in the real restaurant world, I have bussers, bartenders, and food runners to tip out. They make money off of my sales, not my tips. And you tip out more on 50 dollars than 25 dollars, because 50 > 25.

Archived