F&%k you, Mangold!!!!

lancemehl

Do you believe this turd??? Apparently this fat tub of sh*t was seen urinating in a public bathroom and he preceded to walk out without washing his ******* hands!!! I don't know about you, but I'm burning my Mangold jersey!! Prick!! Trade this unsanitary, disease-ridden bum. Does he not care about spreading bacteria to the rest of us?? There was a sign above the sink!! ANd can you believe the walking biohazard says he thought it was only meant for employees!

Is this dude a dunce? Didn't he go to college? I can't believe we gave this guy an extension..

So much for this great season. I can't enjoy it with all of these derelicts on the team. I just can't root for a bunch of inconsiderate deadbeats!!!!!

Go Giants!

Do you believe this turd??? Apparently this fat tub of sh*t was seen urinating in a public bathroom and he preceded to walk out without washing his ******* hands!!! I don't know about you, but I'm burning my Mangold jersey!! Prick!! Trade this unsanitary, disease-ridden bum. Does he not care about spreading bacteria to the rest of us?? There was a sign above the sink!! ANd can you believe the walking biohazard says he thought it was only meant for employees!

Is this dude a dunce? Didn't he go to college? I can't believe we gave this guy an extension..

So much for this great season. I can't enjoy it with all of these derelicts on the team. I just can't root for a bunch of inconsiderate deadbeats!!!!!

Go Giants!

You fail yet again.

Go Giants!

IGNORE

Archived