I would like it to come back. We need somebody to run it and we need some programming done to bring back the POTW button. I will pay a programmer to do that part if we have any volunteers to run it again.

I do think it was a really good site feature.

Haha, don't underestimate the amount of work to get the POTW done. I know from experience...

Even with the "semi-auto" way Max had it set up on the old board, it would still take hours just to read everything and/or comment on it, organize it etc. A ton of merging stuff. I tried to keep it going but just couldn't keep up with all my school work. This year I'm just lucky to get some sleep--my left eye is twitching from sleep deprivation. lol

That said, it would be AWESOME for someone to take up the helm on this. I just don't want to see Max pay someone to program this and then not see it used because the main person can't do it. That would be slightly alleviated if more than one person would alternate or help out with the stuff during the week, but that means one more volunteer.

Haha, don't underestimate the amount of work to get the POTW done. I know from experience...

Even with the "semi-auto" way Max had it set up on the old board, it would still take hours just to read everything and/or comment on it, organize it etc. A ton of merging stuff. I tried to keep it going but just couldn't keep up with all my school work. This year I'm just lucky to get some sleep--my left eye is twitching from sleep deprivation. lol

That said, it would be AWESOME for someone to take up the helm on this. I just don't want to see Max pay someone to program this and then not see it used because the main person can't do it. That would be slightly alleviated if more than one person would alternate or help out with the stuff during the week, but that means one more volunteer.

I hate when people say they will do this and don't. lol....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived