Denver Parking Permits - Sold Out

Parking permits for the Jets game are sold out. First come / first serve cash parking will be available primarily in Lots C ($30 / space) and Lot M ($30 / space). Lot C will open at 8am and should sell out in 30 – 45 minutes and Lot M will open at 9am and typically takes 2 hrs to sell out. Once stadium lots sell out of cash parking they become permit only and cash vehicles are directed to the Pepsi Center, Auraria Campus and private lots on Federal for cash parking. If any of you wanna meet at Brooklyn's it is in the Pepsi Center. Get there EARLY!!! Parking will be crazy.

Thanks and please let me know of any questions at all.

Gabagool

Parking permits for the Jets game are sold out. First come / first serve cash parking will be available primarily in Lots C ($30 / space) and Lot M ($30 / space). Lot C will open at 8am and should sell out in 30 – 45 minutes and Lot M will open at 9am and typically takes 2 hrs to sell out. Once stadium lots sell out of cash parking they become permit only and cash vehicles are directed to the Pepsi Center, Auraria Campus and private lots on Federal for cash parking. If any of you wanna meet at Brooklyn's it is in the Pepsi Center. Get there EARLY!!! Parking will be crazy.

Thanks and please let me know of any questions at all.

Gabagool

If you go just a little east of the stadium there are fast food places that sell parking for 30 bucks. Just drive up and down the back streets and you will find a place. I live 10 minutes front the stadium however I'm leaving at 1230 so hopefully I'll get in my seat by 2. Hope this helps.

Archived