Now Taking Reservations For Revis Island

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revis Island has announced that they've revamped their immigration policy and are now letting anyone visit who wishes to do so. Thanks.

Com`mon really? I`ll be the first to say i really don`t like the diva anymore, but technically he`s still in preseason mode. This is his really his second game.

Srsly, I dont want to see another ******* Revis ballwasher post on this site again.

The guy gets his $$$ and he stinks up the joint in front of the entire country and or ESPN having world.

It wasn'teven the getting burned twice, it was the nonchalant jog watching receiver run away from him after getting burned that got my a$$ fired up. SLOUCH!

I am one to defend him but he didnt look great at all tonight however, and I could be wrong, I dont think he was 100%. He didnt look full speed at all on that Harvin TD. But whatever, it doesnt matter cause we won! Thats all i care about and I know we'll see him get better as year goes on and his leg is 100%.

I am one to defend him but he didnt look great at all tonight however, and I could be wrong, I dont think he was 100%. He didnt look full speed at all on that Harvin TD. But whatever, it doesnt matter cause we won! Thats all i care about and I know we'll see him get better as year goes on and his leg is 100%.

he got burned by a ******* Tight end!

He didn't look full speed because he got burned on the line and decided to just jog it out after that point. He's a friggin DIVA punk a$$ SLOUCH!!!

He didn't look full speed because he got burned on the line and decided to just jog it out after that point. He's a friggin DIVA punk a$$ SLOUCH!!!

Thats your opinion dude. And I have nothing to back up my argument, I just dont think he's 100%. Thats all.

Thats your opinion dude. And I have nothing to back up my argument, I just dont think he's 100%. Thats all.

Then he shouldnt have played. he's a liability out there if he's gimpy. Getting burned by a ******* TE--embarrassing.

And he shouldve been in Training camp!

Then he shouldnt have played. he's a liability out there if he's gimpy. Getting burned by a ******* TE--embarrassing.

And he shouldve been in Training camp!

Agreed. The only thing that pisses me off about some people here is the joy they seem to get out of him doing bad. It's ******* stupid but whatever, all of a sudden he'll turn it on.

Agreed. The only thing that pisses me off about some people here is the joy they seem to get out of him doing bad. It's ******* stupid but whatever, all of a sudden he'll turn it on.

I dont think anyone here wants to see Revis suck, its just frustrating when he does because of the bullsh*t that transpired over the summer.

AND he had the nerve to be talking sh*t about Randy Moss earlier this week. He needs to get his ego in check.

what does he care he got his guaranteed money, he's set for life if he gets hurt or sucks

yay

but seriously, I'm sure he's hurt he looked like he was protecting his hammy

that's more on the staff, they should have held him out or rotated him in

So we should just ignore the fact the HE said he would not play unless he was 100% already.

SHOCKER!!! :blink:

Archived