Now Taking Reservations For Revis Island

The Gun Of Bavaria

Mike Irvin, michael haynes, john riggins, ken obrien, It doesnt matter, bro. Misery brews misery. Every ******* star holds out! its a sad fact. Mike singletary, our own receivers coach henry ellard. This is the most retarded sh*t i've ever seen. Just stay off the bandwagon later, please.

I understand people being angry that he held out, since this is the best chance to bring it all home that we've had in years. But to act like he's a one year wonder and the first person to ever holdout is just absurd and shortsighted. The blanket statement that anyone chasing money cannot have the hunger to win is laughable to me. Did all the aforementioned players not have a hunger to win?? Once again, I get the anger, I just don't see why it has to escalate to blind hatred.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are miserable. Face it. Only a miseraable person watches that game and thinks, "Revis sucks" It's unhealthy, dude. You need zoloft or some sh*t.

I'm "miseraable?" Read the threads your stupid a$$ starts. :blink:

What are you? Retarded! :blink::blink:

Quote the post where I said Revis sucks. :blink::blink::blink:

I'm "miseraable?" Read the threads your stupid a$$ starts. :blink:

What are you? Retarded! :blink::blink:

Quote the post where I said Revis sucks. :blink::blink::blink:

Yes, dude. You're miserable. I haven't gotten a chance to start sh*t. I have to keep defending our players against miserable fans. We won the ******* game and the first thing from you is that I'm a clown. lol I've been on this board long enough to spot a miserable person, and you, my friend are miserable/

DLJ mentioned it earlier, but what Randy said, paraphrased

'I've had a hamstring injury before and it kept me out for over a month, for Revis to come back after two weeks with a hammy, I've got to give him credit.'

There's clearly respect there and it's gone back and forth. Moss first discredited revis' accomplishments by saying he had safety help over the top and that there's no such thing as a shutdown corner and went as far as to say he could do the same thing revis did if he had safety help. Maybe Moss could, i don't doubt his ability. But obviously as a competitor revis isn't going to let this go.

Next, during an interview, during a word association, revis referred to randy as a slouch. When asked about it later, he said randy was because that's how he played. But than went on to say he has great respect for him.

There's obviously a back and forth, neither of which I really think is that serious. I never saw any of the Pats' fans and media criticize him for giving Revis bulletin board material. I'm not sure if it's our fans eager to latch on to hate something when things are going so well or what...but it seems just nuts.

Yes, dude. You're miserable. I haven't gotten a chance to start sh*t. I have to keep defending our players against miserable fans. We won the ******* game and the first thing from you is that I'm a clown. lol I've been on this board long enough to spot a miserable person, and you, my friend are miserable/

That's nice Mr. Expert, let me know when you come up with the post of me saying Revis sucks. :blink:

DLJ mentioned it earlier, but what Randy said, paraphrased

'I've had a hamstring injury before and it kept me out for over a month, for Revis to come back after two weeks with a hammy, I've got to give him credit.'

There's clearly respect there and it's gone back and forth. Moss first discredited revis' accomplishments by saying he had safety help over the top and that there's no such thing as a shutdown corner and went as far as to say he could do the same thing revis did if he had safety help. Maybe Moss could, i don't doubt his ability. But obviously as a competitor revis isn't going to let this go.

Next, during an interview, during a word association, revis referred to randy as a slouch. When asked about it later, he said randy was because that's how he played. But than went on to say he has great respect for him.

There's obviously a back and forth, neither of which I really think is that serious. I never saw any of the Pats' fans and media criticize him for giving Revis bulletin board material. I'm not sure if it's our fans eager to latch on to hate something when things are going so well or what...but it seems just nuts.

Guys like those two make the game look easy...They're both elite amongst elite athletes...healthy Revis will shine and get knob slobbed again.

Personally I'm surprised as many people are on Revis for trash talking as they are. I'm pretty angry at Revis myself, but it has nothing to do with him trashing Moss. It has to do with the training camp holdout that basically contributed to the hamstring pull that has lasted all season. I'd be pissed even if he was a mute under those circumstances.

I just hope that whatever rest he needs (be it Denver and the bye or beyond that) will help the injury heal and he can get back to being the elite cornerback we came to know. He was not a one year wonder. He was good in 2007 even as a rookie, great in 2008, and unbelievable in 2009. I would gladly take even the 2008 level in the second half.

Personally I'm surprised as many people are on Revis for trash talking as they are. I'm pretty angry at Revis myself, but it has nothing to do with him trashing Moss. It has to do with the training camp holdout that basically contributed to the hamstring pull that has lasted all season. I'd be pissed even if he was a mute under those circumstances.

I just hope that whatever rest he needs (be it Denver and the bye or beyond that) will help the injury heal and he can get back to being the elite cornerback we came to know. He was not a one year wonder. He was good in 2007 even as a rookie, great in 2008, and unbelievable in 2009. I would gladly take even the 2008 level in the second half.

Yeah, but I was told Revis does not need camp, and that him playing at 75% is better than most NFL CB's. :blink:

Yeah, but I was told Revis does not need camp, and that him playing at 75% is better than most NFL CB's. :blink:

I don't know what was funnier last night, seeing Revis get beat play after play or a 41-year old QB juking out the Human Bust on the 2 point conversion attempt.

On another note, interpret this how you will, but I think Rex is basically all but saying that Revis needs to tough it out and that the must be 100% rhetoric is getting old:

http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream

Rex on Revis sitting with Bye in Wk 7? "If he's healthy, we want to play Darrelle...It's not vacation time. It's time to beat somebody" #nfl

http://twitter.com/JennyVrentas

Rex: "Is he going to be better 3 wks from now, if we don't play him? That's still to be determined." #nyj

On another note, interpret this how you will, but I think Rex is basically all but saying that Revis needs to tough it out and that the must be 100% rhetoric is getting old:

http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream

Rex on Revis sitting with Bye in Wk 7? "If he's healthy, we want to play Darrelle...It's not vacation time. It's time to beat somebody" #nfl

http://twitter.com/JennyVrentas

Rex: "Is he going to be better 3 wks from now, if we don't play him? That's still to be determined." #nyj

What does Rex know? He's crazy! :blink:

Archived