Jim Leonhard

DireJet38

How about some real Leonhard talk?

On the touchdown play, looked like if he dove at the receiver, he may have had a shot at pushing him out before he got two feet down.

Anybody else think that?

Yeah on that play I thought he had him. That was a great play by Harvin to get both feet down.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah on that play I thought he had him. That was a great play by Harvin to get both feet down.

Definitely, and I know Leonhard pushed him.

I was just wondering if he would have gone Eric Smith missle launch on him, he might have forced him out.

I know it's easier said than done, but it also looked like he could have held up that 2nd foot and drove him out.

Both Dwight Lowery and Jim Leonhard ran 4.6 forties at the combine. But only Leonhard gets his race mentioned in in almost every thread. You'd think people would have gotten it out of their system by now.

And if he was that slow why would he be above average at punt returns? Yeah..

Both Dwight Lowery and Jim Leonhard ran 4.6 forties at the combine. But only Leonhard gets his race mentioned in in almost every thread. You'd think people would have gotten it out of their system by now.

And neither of them are particularity good at covering NFL WR's. Race has nothing to do with it.

Archived