Indef banned from JI

yisman

I'd been a member since August '05 (over 5 years now) with a clean record and almost 1,000 posts, and some mod or admin didn't like a tag I added to threads, so they indef banned me. No warning, no nothing.

Is there anyone to appeal to?

Sorry for bringing it here but I can't exactly post it there.

I'd been a member since August '05 (over 5 years now) with a clean record and almost 1,000 posts, and some mod or admin didn't like a tag I added to threads, so they indef banned me. No warning, no nothing.

Did you tell them how good you are with math? Maybe that will change their minds.

you're coming here looking for tips on how to get back into JI? lol. half the people here are members who were banned or left and never returned. fwiw, that place sucks compared to this place anyway. you can actually speak your mind here.....and if you like surprise butt secs, well then the mods will love you

you're coming here looking for tips on how to get back into JI? lol. half the people here are members who were banned or left and never returned. fwiw, that place sucks compared to this place anyway. you can actually speak your mind here.....and if you like surprise butt secs, well then the mods will love you

JI = JN, its the same thing, FACT.

Bruce begs to differ. LOL

Was it Ham? It seems like it's always Ham.

Beats me. The message didn't say who banned me. It just said something mocking about "bet you didn't think we'd know it was you." Big deal. So I tagged a few threads about pancakes. So much sensitivity about pancakes these days. You'd think I was talking about abortion or something.

Did you tell them how good you are with math? Maybe that will change their minds.

Not funny.

What was your username over there yisman?

Same as here.

Were you spamming their board with a link to a sports betting site?

No, I don't spam any board, ever. If you're so offended by my having a link in my signature, you can go **** yourself. Thanks.

You do go out of your way to be an arsehole, eh?

I think the tag bans are only a week long, no?

Apparently not.

JI is a suck site. I don't like it very much. I made some posts there at one time, but haven't been back in a while.

Are there any other Jets sites between that one, this one, and theganggreen? I'm not at theganggreen but lurked a few times. I especially liked the threads where a guy faked brain cancer to try to get money from the members. What a scumbag. There are a lot of douchebags at theganggreen. I know there used to be a site called Jets Addicts. I think it got hacked probably by a disgruntled Bills fan.

Are there any other Jets sites between that one, this one, and theganggreen? I'm not at theganggreen but lurked a few times. I especially liked the threads where a guy faked brain cancer to try to get money from the members. What a scumbag.

He didn't try to get money from anyone, but he was still a scumbag. And after what happened to him, no one's gonna pull a stunt like that again.

Archived