Aside from PatsfanTX....

gangreenman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly i've been looking for something to comment on but theres really not much popping.

EDIT: Were gonna kick the Packs a$$ on Sunday.

They are pretty beat up after losing to the Skins. I think Teh Woof will feast. At least I hope so. How else will you dolfools fans get pumped up to talk crap before our next meeting so we can sweep you guys. Nothing funnier than dolfool fans pumped up after a win. Nothing. aawwwwwooooooooooo

They are pretty beat up after losing to the Skins. I think Teh Woof will feast. At least I hope so. How else will you dolfools fans get pumped up to talk crap before our next meeting so we can sweep you guys. Nothing funnier than dolfool fans pumped up after a win. Nothing. aawwwwwooooooooooo

the woof is ******* famished!!!! IT'S GO TIME BABY!!! Bro were 2-2, big win on Sunday and were right back in this thing and I just got my tix for the game in the meadowlands were i'm gonna be snapping necks and cashing checks.

the woof is ******* famished!!!! IT'S GO TIME BABY!!! Bro were 2-2, big win on Sunday and were right back in this thing and I just got my tix for the game in the meadowlands were i'm gonna be snapping necks and cashing checks.

Not sure I agree 0-2 in the division. Home games no less. You will need The Jets and The Pats to come back to you quite a bit.

The wildcard will be tuff considering Steelers or Baltimore will get one. Not to mention the Jets or Pats will probably get one. You guys are not 100% control of your destiny. Gonna need help. aaawwwwwooooooooooooo

Not sure I agree 0-2 in the division. Home games no less. You will need The Jets and The Pats to come back to you quite a bit.

The wildcard will be tuff considering Steelers or Baltimore will get one. Not to mention the Jets or Pats will probably get one. You guys are not 100% control of your destiny. Gonna need help. aaawwwwwooooooooooooo

Crush if we win were 1 game back. 3-2 after the first 5, not to shab. After we beat the packers, i think we have a chance with the Steelers at home and i think we can beat Cincy on the road, Balt not so much. Everytime you do the aaawwooooo i think of that werewolves of london song...good tune.

Crush if we win were 1 game back. 3-2 after the first 5, not to shab. After we beat the packers, i think we have a chance with the Steelers at home and i think we can beat Cincy on the road, Balt not so much. Everytime you do the aaawwooooo i think of that werewolves of london song.

If Rodgers wasnt hurt, you'd drop 4 straight games making it 6 straight.

Truth.

If Rodgers wasnt hurt, you'd drop 4 straight games making it 6 straight.

Truth.

Oh no doubt bro. He still might even play, they're saying he showing no symptoms from the concussion. But with Rodgers, Finley, Lee, Mathews,Barnett all either out or not likely to play and with their shaky running game we can win this game.

Crush if we win were 1 game back. 3-2 after the first 5, not to shab. After we beat the packers, i think we have a chance with the Steelers at home and i think we can beat Cincy on the road, Balt not so much. Everytime you do the aaawwooooo i think of that werewolves of london song...good tune.

Why? You loss to the Jets and Pats at home and from what I here the Steelers are pretty good and their getting back Teh Rapist. Teh Rapist may Rape Teh woof. aaaawwwwoooooooo-ouch!!!!

At some point you have to keep winning and the Pats and Jets have to start losing.

with Rodgers, Finley, Lee, Mathews,Barnett all either out or not likely to play and with their shaky running game we can win this game.

Can I bump this when your currently invisible troll buddies are thumping their chests after eking out a FG victory over a thoroughly depleted Green Bay team?

Oh no doubt bro. He still might even play, they're saying he showing no symptoms from the concussion. But with Rodgers, Finley, Lee, Mathews,Barnett all either out or not likely to play and with their shaky running game we can win this game.

They've been a terrible 2nd half team. Basically every game other than the Bills, they went up big only to let each team get back in the game and Chicago and Washington just happened to pull off the comeback.

Honestly, I dont think you guys are going to win this one if Rodgers plays. Davis is a nice player to put on Jennings and it helps Finley is out but they have a lot of options. Driver, Jones, Nelson are all guys who can hurt you through the air.

If this was at home, I'd say you have a chance, but this is a big game for them at home because a win really starts to help them pull away and make it a 2 leg race between them and Chicago.

Why? You loss to the Jets and Pats at home and from what I here the Steelers are pretty good and their getting back Teh Rapist. Teh Rapist may Rape Teh woof. aaaawwwwoooooooo-ouch!!!!

At some point you have to keep winning and the Pats and Jets have to start losing.

All i'm saying is you would've told me 2-2 after Bills,Vikings, Jets, PAts, i would've signed up for that in a heartbeart. If we can somehow manage to beat some these teams on our schedule and weather the storm we have easier games waiting for us down the stretch. For instance the Pack game isn't looking so scary right now after they're team has been hit with injuries to some of their better players. sh*t happens, we have a shot. AAAAAWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!

I actually think you win. I don't care about their offense. Their D is hurting and honestly doesn't impress me as much as everyone sucks off Capers. ZOMG CAPERZ D FENZ. Although Woodson is gonna neutralize Marshall, you guys better get that ball out to Bess. I honestly think you guys win this, you caught them at the right time.

Also Dolphann and TX are probably the two trolls I enjoy the most. Dolphann showed up and took his lumps after that Sunday night game. CJ just disappeared.

I actually think you win. I don't care about their offense. Their D is hurting and honestly doesn't impress me as much as everyone sucks off Capers. ZOMG CAPERZ D FENZ. Although Woodson is gonna neutralize Marshall, you guys better get that ball out to Bess. I honestly think you guys win this, you caught them at the right time.

Also Dolphann and TX are probably the two trolls I enjoy the most. Dolphann showed up and took his lumps after that Sunday night game. CJ just disappeared.

Agreed. I've always liked TX. And Dolphann is a good sport. He gets ribbed a lot but takes it well. Probably the same way he takes the cock.

Looks like both Rodgers and Matthews will be playing vs Miami

Not so lucky anymore. Dolphags probably lose now.

All i'm saying is you would've told me 2-2 after Bills,Vikings, Jets, PAts, i would've signed up for that in a heartbeart. If we can somehow manage to beat some these teams on our schedule and weather the storm we have easier games waiting for us down the stretch. For instance the Pack game isn't looking so scary right now after they're team has been hit with injuries to some of their better players. sh*t happens, we have a shot. AAAAAWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!

You started 2-0, at 2-0 if I asked you to sign up for 2-2, you would have took that right. :lol:

good luck, but it appears to me Fish only have wildcard chances at this point. They arent a 11/12 win team like the jets appear to be.

Thing is, the Minnesota win was the least meaningful because its a non-conference game. The timing you picked to lose the 2 games was horrific. At home against the top teams in the division. As a direct result of that you're 2 games out of the division, just 4 weeks into the season and will need to play catch-up, likely needing to win at BOTH of your remaining road division games if you want to win the division.

I don't think that you would have found that to be acceptable before the season started.

You're getting Green Bay at a good time and should win this week. But you're getting the Steelers at a terrible time. Big Rape is going warm up against Cleveland this week, and the Steelers are going to crush Miami. That stretch of games -Steelers, Cincy, Baltimore, and Tennessee- just looks deadly, man. You'll be very lucky to be 4-5 when you're hosting Chicago on four days rest.

I have a feeling we're in for an evolution of the troll. We're going to trade patsy and fin fans for regular old jets' trolls. There is going to be a sudden influx of knew posters who are more obnoxious and yet don't do it for fun...they are just annoying. Also, gotta give TX and Dolphan their dues, they've hung around the last few weeks...it's nice having trolls around.

That having been said, where has ALK been?? Never had there been a poster who infuriated me more than his damned little smiley faces that would be rolling on the floor laughing. It actually got me visibly angry. Oddly enough, I find that I somewhat miss that. Not sure what it says it about me though.

I have a feeling we're in for an evolution of the troll. We're going to trade patsy and fin fans for regular old jets' trolls. There is going to be a sudden influx of knew posters who are more obnoxious and yet don't do it for fun...they are just annoying. Also, gotta give TX and Dolphan their dues, they've hung around the last few weeks...it's nice having trolls around.

That having been said, where has ALK been?? Never had there been a poster who infuriated me more than his damned little smiley faces that would be rolling on the floor laughing. It actually got me visibly angry. Oddly enough, I find that I somewhat miss that. Not sure what it says it about me though.

He also used this one allot lol-026.gif

I will be adding it to my repertoire, got to keep up with the times.

You're getting Green Bay at a good time and should win this week. But you're getting the Steelers at a terrible time. Big Rape is going warm up against Cleveland this week, and the Steelers are going to crush Miami. That stretch of games -Steelers, Cincy, Baltimore, and Tennessee- just looks deadly, man. You'll be very lucky to be 4-5 when you're hosting Chicago on four days rest.

Agree on the Packers, there is no good time to play the Steelers, though any time after we learn how to punt block would be nice. I think any reasonable person would've expected 2-2 out of the gate based on our schedule. It's the way we got to 2-2 that has people upset, or laughing hysterically depending on perspective. If we can get to 4-4 I'd be OK with that, though 5-3 was my goal at the start of the year. The second half of the season is a lot softer schedule wise, and we'll obviously have to settle some scores with the Jests and Patsies in order to challenge for the division.

As for disappearing trolls, I'm too busy trying to talk other Fin Fans off the ledge to come on here and talk smack to you guys. The Jests are playing well, IMO they're in the top 3-4 teams in the league. For now. The Giants and Steelers were 5-0 this time last year, how'd that work out? The NFL is all about staying healthy and getting hot at the end of the season. After last year, I shouldn't have to remind any Jests fan of that.

Agree on the Packers, there is no good time to play the Steelers, though any time after we learn how to punt block would be nice. I think any reasonable person would've expected 2-2 out of the gate based on our schedule. It's the way we got to 2-2 that has people upset, or laughing hysterically depending on perspective. If we can get to 4-4 I'd be OK with that, though 5-3 was my goal at the start of the year. The second half of the season is a lot softer schedule wise, and we'll obviously have to settle some scores with the Jests and Patsies in order to challenge for the division.

As for disappearing trolls, I'm too busy trying to talk other Fin Fans off the ledge to come on here and talk smack to you guys. The Jests are playing well, IMO they're in the top 3-4 teams in the league. For now. The Giants and Steelers were 5-0 this time last year, how'd that work out? The NFL is all about staying healthy and getting hot at the end of the season. After last year, I shouldn't have to remind any Jests fan of that.

What's up dooshie, long time no see! lol-026.gif

Archived