Aside from PatsfanTX....

gangreenman

As well it should have been. Never has something so seemingly innocent elicited such a negative and violent response from me. For the better health of the board, I'm glad that he did. :happy0071:

I don't know what it is about smileys, but I caused allot of hate on a NY Rangers board with this one blindfold.gif

I did use it viciously against hypocrites, flip floppers and double talkers, but they really were blindfolded, maybe that's why it got to them so much.

The kicker is, how so many of them end up agreeing with you a year or two later, and then act like they never were against you to begin with. blindfold.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I agree 0-2 in the division. Home games no less. You will need The Jets and The Pats to come back to you quite a bit.

The wildcard will be tuff considering Steelers or Baltimore will get one. Not to mention the Jets or Pats will probably get one. You guys are not 100% control of your destiny. Gonna need help. aaawwwwwooooooooooooo

five weeks have gone by. every team is in control of their destiny.

I actually think you win. I don't care about their offense. Their D is hurting and honestly doesn't impress me as much as everyone sucks off Capers. ZOMG CAPERZ D FENZ. Although Woodson is gonna neutralize Marshall, you guys better get that ball out to Bess. I honestly think you guys win this, you caught them at the right time.

Also Dolphann and TX are probably the two trolls I enjoy the most. Dolphann showed up and took his lumps after that Sunday night game. CJ just disappeared.

I came back after the game. I didn't have much to say, still don't, but I did come back.

Agreed. Yet, two key at home divisional losses makes the path to the playoffs a little bumpier. Keep your fin up bro.

I hate the fins up crap more than anything. They've been shoving that down our throats at the stadium since last year, and nobody in the stands does it. They need to feed that stupid fin to the wolf. Aooouuuuuu.

I came back after the game. I didn't have much to say, still don't, but I did come back.

I hate the fins up crap more than anything. They've been shoving that down our throats at the stadium since last year, and nobody in the stands does it. They need to feed that stupid fin to the wolf. Aooouuuuuu.

Hi, CJ! Remember when you were talking trash about being first place? That was fun.

Jets fans are too funny.

Exactly what the hell have the Jets accomplished this year?

The correct answer is absolutely nothing.

BTW, what does a September Super Bowl trophy look like?

Its very pretty, really shinny and everyone wants a piece.

Jets fans are too funny.

Exactly what the hell have the Jets accomplished this year?

The correct answer is absolutely nothing.

BTW, what does a September Super Bowl trophy look like?

Another stellar contribution to the board.

I would like to apologize on behalf of the Jet trolls on this Jets message board for being excited about our 3-0 divisional record and stomping the Pats a$$ the first game. Not sure how to thank you for bringing them back to reality.

the fin stuff at least makes sense. the wolf stuff makes no sense to me. feed the orca, feed the pirhana, feed the fin. any of those would at least be keeping with our namesake. granted we were the killer bees in the 80s but there was a story behind that. unless we trade for garrett wolfe i dont get the whole wolf thing

why? are you going 14-2? or 15-1?

You don't understand the concept of controlling your own destiny do you?

OK let's play pretend...

Imagine the dolpags win all the rest of their games...

Now Imagine the Jets win all of theirs except the phags game...

Who wins the division??? :huh:

You don't understand the concept of controlling your own destiny do you?

OK let's play pretend...

Imagine the dolpags win all the rest of their games...

Now Imagine the Jets win all of theirs except the phags game...

Who wins the division??? :blink:

well imagination is a wonderful thing. like i said technically you both are correc t but realistically you'll have a couple more losses. i fully expect your team in the playoffs. i doubt you're going in with a 14-2 record though

the fin stuff at least makes sense. the wolf stuff makes no sense to me. feed the orca, feed the pirhana, feed the fin. any of those would at least be keeping with our namesake. granted we were the killer bees in the 80s but there was a story behind that. unless we trade for garrett wolfe i dont get the whole wolf thing

There is a story behind this too, they are tired of being so gay.

well imagination is a wonderful thing. like i said technically you both are correc t but realistically you'll have a couple more losses. i fully expect your team in the playoffs. i doubt you're going in with a 14-2 record though

Well you said it's week 5 everybody still controls their own destiny.

That is both realistically and technically wrong.

definitely a bumpier road. lol w the fin comment. high five or is it high fin lol

Truth is Teh Woof came to me in a dream and he assured me that if Marc Anthony suffered an untimely demise the Dolphins defense would once again rise and dominate. Take it for what it's worth. awwwwoooooo

well technically you are correct, realistically you and the patriots aren't going undefeated from here on out so we control our destiny as much as you.

Talk about controlling your own destiny is ridiculous this early in the season. That's why it was such a joke when we heard it from a fish fan (you?) all the way back when the fish were 2-0.

You're team is already back two games in the division, but you only play everyone in the division one more time. Your team is in an early hole. Third place in the AFCe, and behind a few other teams in the conference in wins as well. Your team's destiny is far from being in their own hands. They need help all over the place. They could get it, but that's not what controlling your own destiny is all about now, is it?

Truth is Teh Woof came to me in a dream and he assured me that if Marc Anthony suffered an untimely demise the Dolphins defense would once again rise and dominate. Take it for what it's worth. awwwwoooooo

if only it were so :lol: i was hoping for lemmy kilmeister of motorhead or hr of the bad brains but for some reason they shot down those ideas

Talk about controlling your own destiny is ridiculous this early in the season. That's why it was such a joke when we heard it from a fish fan (you?) all the way back when the fish were 2-0.

You're team is already back two games in the division, but you only play everyone in the division one more time. Your team is in an early hole. Third place in the AFCe, and behind a few other teams in the conference in wins as well. Your team's destiny is far from being in their own hands. They need help all over the place. They could get it, but that's not what controlling your own destiny is all about now, is it?

No it's not Slats. Whats ridiculous is I just had a fat free cranberry muffin and it made me cry. Thats ridiculous.

Archived