Free: Win "The Greatest Moments In NY Jets History"

Maxman

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty blatant attempt at a whorish membership drive. Reminds me of those pathetic PBS begathons.

I wouldn't call this whorish. People have a pretty good shot at winning a Jets item. I was going to do a web form but then people that aren't members here might win and that wouldn't be fair to all of our valued posters.

What is whorish is when sites say that guest viewing is closed and get everyone to sign up. Then 3 weeks later they allow guests to view again after they realized that their adsense revenues and search rankings have plummeted. :D

I wouldn't call this whorish. People have a pretty good shot at winning a Jets item. I was going to do a web form but then people that aren't members here might win and that wouldn't be fair to all of our valued posters.

What is whorish is when sites say that guest viewing is closed and get everyone to sign up. Then 3 weeks later they allow guests to view again after they realized that their adsense revenues and search rankings have plummeted. :D

Marketing 101 class is scheduled for Monday nights at 8 PM

Thanks for signing up. Pissing off roomies is a good thing!

We will have more contests like this in the future so be sure to hang around. :D

Yeah Baltimore Fans think the Ravens are the best team ever..so it would really tick them off to have a Jets Book on the coffee table...the trash talking in this house deserves its own reality show

What's with all the boob shots? Don't you realize that this is JetNation? Girls are icky.

Unless we're the gay friend that you don't mind undressing in front of. That's cool too.

just showing off my super fun shirt...can't help that boobs are in the shot...blame the man upstairs...

Almost like telling people you need a PSL to buy tickets.

Count me in again!

P.S. - Faba, send me a message with your address so I can send you that uhhhhhh recipe you asked for. Yeah, the recipe.

You may enter as many times as you would like. The only thing is that each person will only be counted once. ;)

Archived