Sign in to follow this  
Morrissey

ALCS: Yankees vs. Rangers

Other than Cliff Lee, Rangers starting pitching doesn't scare me. Lee was clearly the best of the bunch, but I think the Rays had better overall starters. If things play out the way I hope will, Yankees win this series in 6 games, Lee pitches in just one of them.

we take the series 4-0

yanks have won 9 straight post season games against texas. all time 0-6 at home for texas. i think its a mistake starting lee at yankee stadium, they need to win their home games

CC never starts well after extended rest.

Sucks that they added a bye week in baseball. :rolleyes:

Sabathia is entitled to a bad one. This is not the end of the world in a 7 game series. But Jeter and Posada are killing this team. Neither can hit a lick, and Posada's defense is getting to the point that there's no way he can be the full-time catcher next year.

They still can turn this around even if this game is lost. I'm not worried, but concerned.

Texas will have at least 5 pitchers toe the rubber in the 8th before recording an out.

If they can steal this game...

oh sh*t, this is epic business right here.

GO YANKS

Leave it to Kerry Wood to **** up a rally.

Bunting with a guy on 2nd is the dumbest move in all of baseball.

Who knows if it matters, but why is Swisher bunting there against a guy that throws 94-95 mph? If he's set on bunting and replaces Swisher with Golson anyways, why don't you put in somebody that's more comfortable with bunting?

It is when you have Swish, Tex and A-rod coming up.

33459_1644458917728_1424524731_1683759_3239314_n.jpg

LOL I told my wife ...Will be seeing screenes of that all over place when the games over. too funny.

This look brought to you courtesy of the New York Yankees who have been bringing this look to major league ballparks across the nation for 90 years

This look brought to you courtesy of the New York Yankees who have been bringing this look to major league ballparks across the nation for 90 years

Man for some reason I've never liked Nolan Ryan...I think it's because I strongly suspect he 'roided and will never, even get outted for it. Meanwhile, guys like Bonds and Clemens had their reputations flushed down a toilet.

Edited by SenorGato

I love the Yankees lineup vs righties right now. Granderson in the 2 hole, he is swinging the bat very well.

Wasn't bear a computer last night but what a friggin comeback. Just unreal. This team is making it look easy up until this point.

That crowd looked like they were suckered punched last night.

How much do you think I would have to pay John Smoltz to strangle Ron Darling? This guy's gotta be the worst baseball color commentator ever. Dude has a terrible voice and the personality of a roof shingle.

How much do you think I would have to pay John Smoltz to strangle Ron Darling? This guy's gotta be the worst baseball color commentator ever. Dude has a terrible voice and the personality of a roof shingle.

I didn't realize how bad Yankee starting pitching is.

I didn't realize how bad Yankee starting pitching is.

Yankee starting pitching is just fine.

Totally understandable why you aren't familiar with a lot of things baseball though Seeing as how your teams season ended in June.