ALCS: Yankees vs. Rangers

Morrissey

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than Cliff Lee, Rangers starting pitching doesn't scare me. Lee was clearly the best of the bunch, but I think the Rays had better overall starters. If things play out the way I hope will, Yankees win this series in 6 games, Lee pitches in just one of them.

Sabathia is entitled to a bad one. This is not the end of the world in a 7 game series. But Jeter and Posada are killing this team. Neither can hit a lick, and Posada's defense is getting to the point that there's no way he can be the full-time catcher next year.

They still can turn this around even if this game is lost. I'm not worried, but concerned.

This look brought to you courtesy of the New York Yankees who have been bringing this look to major league ballparks across the nation for 90 years

33459_1644458917728_1424524731_1683759_3239314_n.jpg

Man for some reason I've never liked Nolan Ryan...I think it's because I strongly suspect he 'roided and will never, even get outted for it. Meanwhile, guys like Bonds and Clemens had their reputations flushed down a toilet.

I didn't realize how bad Yankee starting pitching is.

Yankee starting pitching is just fine.

Totally understandable why you aren't familiar with a lot of things baseball though Seeing as how your teams season ended in June.

Archived