ALCS: Yankees vs. Rangers

Morrissey

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The people in the Legends Seats can all go to hell. Seriously, its sad looking at how quiet a playoff game is.

Freakin Burnett man...but still, the Yanks cant hit.

The Yankee stadium crowd is always mediocre unless the Yankees are about to win or generally things are going well.

Damn...6-3. Josh Hamilton is beasting it.

The people in the Legends Seats can all go to hell. Seriously, its sad looking at how quiet a playoff game is.

Freakin Burnett man...but still, the Yanks cant hit.

Agreed.

Girardi is having a terrible night though. Making just about all the wrong moves.

Walks the lefty.

Leaves AJ in against the righty.

3 run home run.

Warms up Joba doesn't bring him in. Brings him in later and he does terrible.

Goes for the lefty - lefty matchup. Not a good night for Girardi.

Yes, it is all about execution. Is it just me or should Tex have bunted? He is 0 for the series and they let the bunt take them out of sacrifice mode so to speak.

Bad night so far in the Bronx.

Does Girardi know he can get off his a$$ and argue? That ball hit Swisher and would have brought in a run. But Joe doesn't even leave the bench. Unreal.

I wish he would have gone to Chicago!

We should of had 2 runs and still been up with 1st and 3rd, 2 outs! :angry:

Well at least Kerry Wood gets some rest.

If I was Girardi I wouldn't leave the stadium. He will get into a car accident, he can't make any right decisions tonight.

Washington sticks with the hot hands and gets 3 innings out of his guys in the pen, Girardi takes guys out during/after 123 innings until he finds a gaff. :blink:

Glad they have a nice size lead right now. I have a conference to go to and I didn't want to:

1. Miss a close game

2. Be in a bad mood

Now I can go and if either of those things come true, well nothing I can do about it. :rolleyes:

Here is to going back to Texas!

Meh, I said it at the beginning of the playoffs, Yankee bats are dead. They beat the Twins because they basically own them. You just can't throw a switch and begin hitting, especially with playoff pitching coming at you.

They apparently threw a switch this afternoon...

Archived