Sign in to follow this  
Morrissey

ALCS: Yankees vs. Rangers

The people in the Legends Seats can all go to hell. Seriously, its sad looking at how quiet a playoff game is.

Freakin Burnett man...but still, the Yanks cant hit.

The people in the Legends Seats can all go to hell. Seriously, its sad looking at how quiet a playoff game is.

The Yankee stadium crowd is always mediocre unless the Yankees are about to win or generally things are going well.

Damn...6-3. Josh Hamilton is beasting it.

Cliff Lee will look nice in pinstripes next year.

This is sad though, I almost think it woulda been better to start Pettitte game 2 and Hughes 3 and concede a loss. Oh well can't second guess at this point.

Agreed.

Girardi is having a terrible night though. Making just about all the wrong moves.

Walks the lefty.

Leaves AJ in against the righty.

3 run home run.

Warms up Joba doesn't bring him in. Brings him in later and he does terrible.

Goes for the lefty - lefty matchup. Not a good night for Girardi.

Yes, it is all about execution. Is it just me or should Tex have bunted? He is 0 for the series and they let the bunt take them out of sacrifice mode so to speak.

Bad night so far in the Bronx.

lol, can't beat em? buy em!

Call me old fashioned but I hope Cliff Lee never pitches for the Yankees. Seems like a nice guy but I am not a fan of having 6 100 million dollar athletes on the same team.

Call me old fashioned but I hope Cliff Lee never pitches for the Yankees. Seems like a nice guy but I am not a fan of having 6 100 million dollar athletes on the same team.

Plus, it's just such a pussy move.

Carl Crawford is enough for one offseason.

Carl Crawford is enough for one offseason.

I doubt the Yankees go hard after Crawford, they will for Lee though.

• Upvote 1

Does Girardi know he can get off his a$$ and argue? That ball hit Swisher and would have brought in a run. But Joe doesn't even leave the bench. Unreal.

Guys talk about the offseason in another thread. This is a thread about this series.

Does Girardi know he can get off his a$$ and argue? That ball hit Swisher and would have brought in a run. But Joe doesn't even leave the bench. Unreal.

I wish he would have gone to Chicago!

We should of had 2 runs and still been up with 1st and 3rd, 2 outs! :angry:

Sergio time, lol.

Well at least Kerry Wood gets some rest.

If I was Girardi I wouldn't leave the stadium. He will get into a car accident, he can't make any right decisions tonight.

Well at least Kerry Wood gets some rest.

If I was Girardi I wouldn't leave the stadium. He will get into a car accident, he can't make any right decisions tonight.

Washington sticks with the hot hands and gets 3 innings out of his guys in the pen, Girardi takes guys out during/after 123 innings until he finds a gaff. :blink:

Edited by The Brooklyn Jet

Sweet now Swisher can pitch. Girardi's negotiating leverage just left the ballpark.

i don't see this team pulling 3 straight wins out of it's a$$ in this current state

but one step at a time....go CC

i don't see this team pulling 3 straight wins out of it's a$ in this current state

but one step at a time....go CC

Grab the fork and stick it in them.

Don't stick a fork in them yet. CC brings it to 3-2 and the bats come alive to make it 3-3. I like our chances with Andy on the mound in game 7. Yankees in 7.

Bengie Molina, a fat defensive catcher, is making monkeys out of this pitching staff.

Posada, A-rod and Jeter look really old.

It seems like a very uphill climb to get to game 7 and Cliff Lee.

Edited by Bugg

Meh, I said it at the beginning of the playoffs, Yankee bats are dead. They beat the Twins because they basically own them. You just can't throw a switch and begin hitting, especially with playoff pitching coming at you.

As a fan of mlb, let's hope the Yankees can summon the energy to at least make this series close, and see what Cliff Lee would look like in a game 7. That is where the interest in this series is now.

Glad they have a nice size lead right now. I have a conference to go to and I didn't want to:

1. Miss a close game

2. Be in a bad mood

Now I can go and if either of those things come true, well nothing I can do about it. :rolleyes:

Here is to going back to Texas!

Meh, I said it at the beginning of the playoffs, Yankee bats are dead. They beat the Twins because they basically own them. You just can't throw a switch and begin hitting, especially with playoff pitching coming at you.

They apparently threw a switch this afternoon...