ALCS: Yankees vs. Rangers

Morrissey

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yankees pitchers are getting exposed. No way they win this series unless they start throwing inside. Rangers are leaning over and either teeing off on middle away pitches or fouling off would be swings and misses had they been kept honest with inside heat. Garbagggge

Can only play them one game at a time. I'll take my chances in Texas. ;)

I think the Yankees will win game 6. I hope they win game 7 but Cliff Lee has been tough. But that is why they play them on the field! :D

Go Yankees.

Yankees pitchers are getting exposed. No way they win this series unless they start throwing inside. Rangers are leaning over and either teeing off on middle away pitches or fouling off would be swings and misses had they been kept honest with inside heat. Garbagggge

Pettitte, Eood and Rivera had been great. They need 6 good innings out of Hughes and they will be fine.

Man I'm going to be pissed if the Yankees lose this series, it's even worse if we could have played the Giants!

Oh and if Philly comes back from down 3-1 and we don't, that would suck big time too!

I guess what I'm saying is I want to see them win!

LETS GO YANKS!

Pettitte, Eood and Rivera had been great. They need 6 good innings out of Hughes and they will be fine.

Pettitte and Rivera are the only guys pitching inside right now.

Hughes had great stuff his last start.....and he got rocked because every target was on the outside half. The whole staff is a bunch of nibblers.

Pettitte and Rivera are the only guys pitching inside right now.

Hughes had great stuff his last start.....and he got rocked because every target was on the outside half. The whole staff is a bunch of nibblers.

What? Did you watch the game?

Hughes did not have great stuff. He couldn't throw his curveball for a strike. That is the reason he was terrible.

Also AJ threw inside. And Molina was pretty happy.

Another Girardi move just backfired. And added a run to the score. 3 - 1 unreal...

If this is do or die(and it WAS), Sabathia was supposed to be good for 60 pitches. How the **** do you let Robertson go out there and sh*t the bed AGAIN?

Craig Sager is stealing oxygen from the rest of us.He has NOTHING to say. Every time he talks, he makes us all dumber for having heard his blather. Nothing his says is remotely interesting nor important nor germane.The Phillies are Giants are playing game 6 tomorrow. Wow, thanks for that information, Craig. Next time, use sentences. This man clearly has photos of Ted Turner cavorting naked with male farm animals. Someone needs to sneak up behind him and garrot him with his ugly a$$ jacket.

if it's not bad enough $200 million doesn't buy what it used to, do you have to torture me with this dipsh*t?

Might be time to move on....Posada Andy may retire Shish, Thames, Berky

Stuck with Tex, Arod, Cano, Grandy, Gardy I guess

Major re-tooling needed

Never should have broke up last years team

Last year Matsui's bat was alive in the playoffs. They had it for a bit with Cano but missed having anyone else hit.

But there is a thread for the offseason moves. JetNation doesn't fool around. Good luck to the Rangers. Great time, very likeable. They play this game right and should be proud. They are going to be tough to beat.

Might be time to move on....Posada Andy may retire Shish, Thames, Berky

Stuck with Tex, Arod, Cano, Grandy, Gardy I guess

Major re-tooling needed

Never should have broke up last years team

this is what's wrong wuith baseball. the yankees spend 200 million on a team...they don't win the WS and they need "major re-tooling". what a joke of a sport baseball has become. actually it's not even the sport it's mlb and what they have let the yankees do to it.

this is what's wrong wuith baseball. the yankees spend 200 million on a team...they don't win the WS and they need "major re-tooling". what a joke of a sport baseball has become. actually it's not even the sport it's mlb and what they have let the yankees do to it.

I really think a cap would be good for the Yankees. Get rid of the ARods of the world and start winning back to back championships again.

I really think a cap would be good for the Yankees. Get rid of the ARods of the world and start winning back to back championships again.

i just think a cap would be good for baseball. but also a minimum floor. the game needs to be put on a level playing field. or at least more level.

I blame the fat guy who interfered with Gardner.

Good luck to the Rangers. They outpitched and outhit the Yankees.

MLB and Fox are going to be OVERJOYED to get Giants/Rangers instead of the rematch of Yankees/Phillies. The equivalent of Raider/Jags game in a monsoon will easily outrate the World Series.

Archived