Gholston will get his first sack in Denver

ZachEY

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His highlight of the season so far was getting juked by Brett Favre.

I didn't say he was going to start being good or anything.

Watch the game. I'll be on the 40 yard line, 30 rows from the field. I'm certain CBS will cut to me as soon as it happens.

I didn't say he was going to start being good or anything.

Watch the game. I'll be on the 40 yard line, 30 rows from the field. I'm certain CBS will cut to me as soon as it happens.

I was hoping Favre would pull a similar move as he did with Strahan to boost the kids confidence.

He's made a few plays in the backfield. The fact that denver is going to be dropping back as much as they do, will just give Gholston that many more chances. I could see him getting his first this weekend.

Denver averages 50 yards on the ground.

We're 4th best in the league in rushing yards against.

There will be many opportunities.

Thread title needs to be edited to read "seven sacks."

LMAO, I was trying to be positive about the guy, and he looked allright in pre-season, but hasnt done Jack this year, and that play where Old Man River, juked the sh*t out of him, was the last nail in his coffin..he needs to go..

Bring in juice head, Merriman from SD, atleast he has done Something in the league..

gholston is one of the biggest nfl busts ever. almost 2/12 seasons....... zero sacks and 20 tackles. then, to boot, he gets juked ou tof his shoes by a 41 year old arthritic brett favre . i don't think it's possible to play any worse. dude has been one of the worst football players i've seen in a long time. pathetic.

Archived