Me too Joanie, me too.

What was it when you were calling posters frauds, because they did not mind seeing faneca "the liability" go?

:unsure:

Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it . . .

I WAS WRONG!

I'm not an insolent child, so I can admit that without my ego melting.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness.. he was chasing Percy Harvin's car. He got away though.

I like Revis. Do you like Revis?

I've been one of the people most critical of Revis around here, but is this really news? The guy got a ticket, big f'n deal. That makes him and 90% of the other drivers in this country. Just like ever

Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it . . .

I WAS WRONG!

I'm not an insolent child, so I can admit that without my ego melting.

We all know you were wrong, but wait for it, wait for it, wait for it . . .

What was the whole fraud calling about? :huh:

You're not about personal message board victories or anything. :rolleyes:

I'm not.

I was venting at Slauson's poor play with the "fraud" comment.

No one else seems to still care but you. Get over it.

So when you need to vent, you call other posters who did not agree with you frauds.

Personally I like clowns better. B)

Edited by The Brooklyn Jet

Jets' Revis ticketed for 81 mph in 40 mph zone: report

NEWSCORE

Last Updated: 12:28 PM, October 15, 2010

Posted: 11:31 AM, October 15, 2010

Comments: 3 More Print Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis was ticketed for speeding and careless driving Thursday by police in New Jersey.

Revis reportedly was pulled over in Livingston as he headed to nearby Florham Park, where the Jets' facilities are located.

Livingston police confirmed the citation, but declined to offer details about the traffic stop, NJ.com reported Friday.

"It was uneventful, normal," Livingston Police Capt. Jeffrey Payne said.

NJ.com reports, "Revis was traveling 81 miles per hour in a 40 miles per hour zone, according to the Municipal Court in Livingston, where the ticket was issued."

The report says he is due in court Nov. 4.

Revis is expected to travel to Denver for Sunday's game against the Broncos, but it is unclear whether he will play as he struggles with a hamstring injury.

Last month, Jets wide receiver Braylon Edwards was arrested in Manhattan on a drunk driving charge. His blood-alcohol level was allegedly twice the legal limit.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_revis_ticketed_for_speeding_SUFBDHIuSsj97cPwmqoTJK?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=#ixzz12S7pwInE

So he was going 41 miles an hour over the speed limit? :o

He may very well have got a break, does anybody (G.O.B.) know if they could have hauled him in for that?

You know the media mob is going to be in an uproar, I can hear it now RECKLESS DRIVING DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY!!! :angry:

Granted 81 in a 40 is pretty stupid, but I'm still not sure this is really newsworthy. Trying to in any way connect this with Braylon's DWI is just plain retarded.

Well, at least Braylon has an excuse for being so stupid. He was drunk

So he was going 41 miles an hour over the speed limit? :o

He may very well have got a break, does anybody (G.O.B.) know if they could have hauled him in for that?

You know the media mob is going to be in an uproar, I can hear it now RECKLESS DRIVING DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY!!! :angry:

I think over 40 over the limit they can take you in. He's probably lucky he just got a citation.

I've gunned it 50 over the limit once on a full straightaway late at night with no other cars around on a freeway just to see what my car could do. There are tracks though and that's where Revis should be, especially since he can afford both a high end performance vehicle and the track fees.

I think over 40 over the limit they can take you in. He's probably lucky he just got a citation.

I've gunned it 50 over the limit once on a full straightaway late at night with no other cars around on a freeway just to see what my car could do. There are tracks though and that's where Revis should be, especially since he can afford both a high end performance vehicle and the track fees.

I think you are right, about both.

hahahahahahahaha

THIS is classic.

Cops were rooting for your flawless driving record?

Apparently. I mean I was driving cross country, had a perfectly clean record, and it's not like I was going too fast. I'm a nice guy, I just chatted a bit and asked for a warning, mentioned where I was heading etc. and then they'd run my plates and records and just tell me that.

Thank god warnings don't actually show up on any record, or I'd probably have several tickets. I don't know if I'd pay them though, there is no national ticket system, and as I was travelling I probably wouldn't have gotten those tickets either as I switched licenses too after getting back to NY.

hahahahahaha

How can you even tell?

He's wearing a ton of layers and baggy pants.

Some of you guys are like HS girls with this sh*t.

Just look at his face, Dire!

That fat a$$ looks like Cedric the Entertainer.

Apparently. I mean I was driving cross country, had a perfectly clean record, and it's not like I was going too fast. I'm a nice guy, I just chatted a bit and asked for a warning, mentioned where I was heading etc. and then they'd run my plates and records and just tell me that.

Thank god warnings don't actually show up on any record, or I'd probably have several tickets. I don't know if I'd pay them though, there is no national ticket system, and as I was travelling I probably wouldn't have gotten those tickets either as I switched licenses too after getting back to NY.

I got pulled over twice driving down to Tennessee.

Got off in Virginia and got slammed in Tenn. I'm guessing the NY plates didn't help the situation much, as I was only going 80 in a 65 and got nailed for a $250 ticket.

Just look at his face, Dire!

That fat a$$ looks like Cedric the Entertainer.

Looks like he has a beard.

And where were all these "Revis is fat" threads after the Ravens game?

He has an injured hamstring and has been limited in practices/training. If he put on a few pounds, there's a reason.

Looks like he has a beard.

And where were all these "Revis is fat" threads after the Ravens game?

He has an injured hamstring and has been limited in practices/training. If he put on a few pounds, there's a reason.

There were too many why was Revis not on Boldin threads to worry about his weight.

That's why!

You've never revved it down a 40 MPH road when late for work or something else?

I know that I have.

+1

I probably did yesterday without noticing. 80 in a 30 is tougher, but can still be done.