**** Official New York Jets vs Denver Broncos Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does it matter how drastic it was, as long as it was a penalty?

Because you're not supposed to make a call like that in the last 2 minutes unless nonconsensual sex and a bloody beating occurs during the play. Duh.

Denver had 1:13 and 3 timeouts to work with after we scored. Its not like that play ended the game.

Because you're not supposed to make a call like that in the last 2 minutes unless nonconsensual sex and a bloody beating occurs during the play. Duh.

Denver had 1:13 and 3 timeouts to work with after we scored. Its not like that play ended the game.

Your not supposed to make a call like that in the last 2 minutes ?????????????????? WTF

Why not then pull the referees off the field for the last 2 minutes? Geez

+1

What, does it have to be Last Boyscout, Billy Blanks type of play for it to be called at the end of the game?

I never said it shouldn't.. I said that if it happenned ot the Jets it'd be interpreted differently

I never said it shouldn't.. I said that if it happenned ot the Jets it'd be interpreted differently

It all depends on the individual. If the game went exactly the opposite way and the Jets were getting all of the calls until the end when that exact play happened in reverse, I wouldn't be killing the referees. I will certainly tell you though, I would be absolutely crucifying whatever dumb sh*t CB pulled that crap. If it were Revis, he'd probably be tarred and feathered by now. As someone posted earlier, even most Bronco's fans acknowledge that it was a legit call.

It all depends on the individual. If the game went exactly the opposite way and the Jets were getting all of the calls until the end when that exact play happened in reverse, I wouldn't be killing the referees. I will certainly tell you though, I would be absolutely crucifying whatever dumb sh*t CB pulled that crap. If it were Revis, he'd probably be tarred and feathered by now. As someone posted earlier, even most Bronco's fans acknowledge that it was a legit call.

Jet fans would certainly blame the Jets CB for blowing the game rather than the refs.

Even the Jets-hating tool Gary Myers recognized that if the refs didn't throw the flag it would have been a "travesty" (his words).

Archived