The Walking Dead

SenorGato

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, I was wondering if they were going to explain why Merle didn't just cut the pipe or the handcuffs instead of his hand.

My wife was wondering if they'd explain why there wasn't massive amounts of blood at the point of the "cut". They explained that with the tourniquet. Sometimes it's the little things, really good episode.

• 10 months later...

I missed last season so I was catching up last night before the season premier of season 2. This is actually a good show, pretty intense. Does anyone know if season one was only 6 episodes? Seems kinda short for a season.

Anyone catch Dead Set on IFC?

Saw an episode the other day when I thought I was tuning into the Kids In The Hall. Anyway, it's a British zombie show. At first glance, it's not as good as Walking Dead, but I may give it another chance. The girls are better looking. Plus, the zombies run fast which makes them scarier to me. I could survive standard zombies, but running zombies would run me down no problem.

Gonna have to search for this, love it when the zombies are more active and "smarter " than the norm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are a few episodes behind now, def not the *BEST* show out there, but worthwhile. Can't watch it alone though, before I started I thought it was silly to be afraid of Zombies. Now I find myself actually covering my eyes during some of it (so much gore!)

I want to know who that blonde child the cop saw in the beginning of the series was, she turned out to be a zombie.

I still prefer Breaking Bad, whose next season will be its last. :( And Dexter. OHHH DEXTER!

Sick episode tonight. Finished up the Sofia storyline.

Mercifully.

I don't want to throw any spoilers in this thread just yet, but they definitely freed the show to move in any direction with that episode. The Sophia search is over so they can move on, but the way it ended could lead to them staying on longer at the farm (even though that seems unlikely - much more action on the road).

• 3 months later...

I love the show but the writers must be racist cause T-Dog in 2 seasons has said a total of like 100 words... If that!! Can't a brother thrive in a zombie apocalypse and lead??????

He should just be happy to still have a part, the token black guy always gets killed off by midway through the movie, he has made it 2 full seasons. Dude is just flying under the radar.

Archived