The Walking Dead

SenorGato

Yeah, why would the Wolves do that?  I figured it was Alexandria mutiny of some sort.  And the previews for next week only really show them battling with the Walkers.  Who knows.  I definitely knew that plan wasnt going to go smoothly.

Another thing, who put the 4 wheelers the way they did to keep all the Walkers in that valley?  

It is what they do?

Like I said previously, there is a chance they were booted from Alexandria.  According to the Wiki site, they attacked Noah's development.

If revenge is on their mind, then maybe they do it.  Especially if they know the herd will not hit there compound.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is what they do?

Like I said previously, there is a chance they were booted from Alexandria.  According to the Wiki site, they attacked Noah's development.

If revenge is on their mind, then maybe they do it.  Especially if they know the herd will not hit there compound.

IDK.  Dont follow the comics and stuff...but I just figured they'd want to take over Alexandria because it's so well protected, so why ruin it by flooding it with Walkers?  

IDK.  Dont follow the comics and stuff...but I just figured they'd want to take over Alexandria because it's so well protected, so why ruin it by flooding it with Walkers?  

They may not have the most rational train of thought...after all they do carve letters in people's foreheads. 

That is just my SWAG. IDK.

I do not follow the comics either, but I do check the Wiki site.

And all things being equal, given that world, I would be hesitant to be in Alexandria as it paints a big target on you.  Especially at night when those lights are going to be seen from a long ways away.

Lots of you havent read the comics.....this season is going to be doing a ton of comic related stuff.....ENJOY. 

NO WAY OUT!!!!

I read an article where this season is set-up to do a lot of 'crossover' from the comic.  Whether they do it is another matter.

I read an article where this season is set-up to do a lot of 'crossover' from the comic.  Whether they do it is another matter.

Yes, this week you'll probably get a flashback for the girl and in the future a time skip to see what Morgans been up to. Lots of back and forth this year. Im not sure what the article means by crossover, but they seems to be basically  keeping the stuff from the comic the same, but with a new twist on it.

Yes, this week you'll probably get a flashback for the girl and in the future a time skip to see what Morgans been up to. Lots of back and forth this year. Im not sure what the article means by crossover, but they seems to be basically  keeping the stuff from the comic the same, but with a new twist on it.

I could not think of a better term.  I mean like in TV when, for example, CSI Las Vegas would go to NY for a case.

They were mainly talking about possible comic storylines or incidents for Maggie, Negan, Carl, Glen, etc.

Kickass episode this week, no one is talking about this?

Some thoughts-

Morgan is started to really get on my nerves.

Enid is definitely part of the Wolves, or at least in cahoots with them. They needed to know inside information on how to get in and she gave it to them

Kickass episode this week, no one is talking about this?

Some thoughts-

Morgan is started to really get on my nerves.

Enid is definitely part of the Wolves, or at least in cahoots with them. They needed to know inside information on how to get in and she gave it to them

Had to DVR it as the Patriots were on TV.

I agree.  Probably the best episode in well over a season.

I am waiting to see what Morgan's back story is from being bat sh*t crazy to some pacifist ninja. 

I think Kevin Smith's point (Talking Dead) that Enid is not a Wolves per say, but her "Just Survive Somehow" has led to her to cross paths with the Wolves is true.

I am waiting to see what Morgan's back story is from being bat sh*t crazy to some pacifist ninja. 

I think Kevin Smith's point (Talking Dead) that Enid is not a Wolves per say, but her "Just Survive Somehow" has led to her to cross paths with the Wolves is true.

Yeah, my guess is that she stumbled across them and they let her live in exchange for information on the Alexandria group. 

Carol is a effing badass, but this was the first time we've seen her crack somewhat in awhile. Loved the scene where Morgan spends 10 minutes tying a guy up and she just offs the guy, no questions asked. 

What I don't get is how brutal some of the attacks where - like why would the Wolves waste their time hacking arms and legs off of some people? 

Morgan is going to doom this community if they come back "hey guess what we've got a sh*tload of guns so you better leave" - wtf? You know they are going to come back for them. Also that guy Carol shot had seen all the guns they had, and he is presumably still alive after she injured him. 

sh*t is going to get worse. 

That's the way I took it.  She was even eluding to "we" when she was back to back with Carl and he cut her off mid sentence before she was going to spill the beans.  Also, the guys that Morgan let escape said something that to me implied that there is a Governor type leader of the Wolves.

Very curious about Morgan, really dont get how he fits in seeing how different he is in thought.  He seems genuinely disturbed by the groups attitude toward murder...even after he saw people being brutally chopped up with knives and axes.  Mid-evil type sh*t.  

Yeah, my guess is that she stumbled across them and they let her live in exchange for information on the Alexandria group. 

Carol is a effing badass, but this was the first time we've seen her crack somewhat in awhile. Loved the scene where Morgan spends 10 minutes tying a guy up and she just offs the guy, no questions asked. 

What I don't get is how brutal some of the attacks where - like why would the Wolves waste their time hacking arms and legs off of some people? 

Morgan is going to doom this community if they come back "hey guess what we've got a sh*tload of guns so you better leave" - wtf? You know they are going to come back for them. Also that guy Carol shot had seen all the guns they had, and he is presumably still alive after she injured him. 

sh*t is going to get worse. 

Yeah, sh*t is about to get real.  Like I said above, it looks like they've got a leader of sorts.  

Morgan is going to doom the community.  He's too soft.  Not everyone can be a ninja with a staff while others are trying to hack you up.  Kind of bogus that after everything Rick has said about surviving and then him seeing it first hand that he hasnt turned.  Survival mode.  Kill or be killed.  You really think the women and children are just going to choke hold someone, put them in the full nelson and hog tie them?  Ready aim fire.

Wonder if Rick kills Morgan.  haha

That's the way I took it.  She was even eluding to "we" when she was back to back with Carl and he cut her off mid sentence before she was going to spill the beans.  Also, the guys that Morgan let escape said something that to me implied that there is a Governor type leader of the Wolves.

Very curious about Morgan, really dont get how he fits in seeing how different he is in thought.  He seems genuinely disturbed by the groups attitude toward murder...even after he saw people being brutally chopped up with knives and axes.  Mid-evil type sh*t.  

I was thinking the same thing.

While he seems to be trying to keep a foot in a pre-apocalypse society by maintaining his humanity, he is making the same mistake that got his son killed.  He did not kill his wife and she came back to kill his son.

I was thinking the same thing.

While he seems to be trying to keep a foot in a pre-apocalypse society by maintaining his humanity, he is making the same mistake that got his son killed.  He did not kill his wife and she came back to kill his son.

Yeah, its all just confusing.  He's seen it all and has to know Rick is right.  I mean, how the **** do watch a bunch of people getting their limbs chopped off and think, its cool guys, we dont have to kill them, they'll be nice to us from now on.  WTF???

Kill or be killed.  Morgan will be killed, me thinks. 

A great episode, nice to see Carol go full Assassins Carol. Morgan is getting annoying and the whole Tyreese pacifist thing must stop. I wouldn't be surprised if the new villain who will remain nameless has been linked to the Wolves. They really tie together this season it seems and in the comics each incident is a stand alone arc. Would also explain why the Wolves don't get or have guns too. 

The wolf taking the gun at the end will come back to kill someone important

The acting from Denise was horrible, the scene with Ron and Jesse was bad and Enid and Carl too. "dont tell me goodbye" they have no history together wtf.

Carol setting the timer and Carl taking out the casserole at the end was great! The attack was exactly 45 minutes

Mrs Neidermeyer will never get her pasta maker, I love how Carol took her down a notch at the beginning of the episode about smoking. She was being stuck up about what she was cooking. Carol was on the road eating God knows what for months. 

What I don't understand, and it was a little distracting, was how Morgan got there in 5 minutes and Rick and the rest of the crew still hadn't arrived by the end of the attack??  They were pretty much next to each other during the herding.

Can't argue with most of those selections, although Kevin Durand almost always seems to be an a-hole in most things I've seen him in. He'd be a good fit. 

I agree.  I would like to see him in it.

For whatever reason, I would not want Michael Madsen.  Do not like him as an actor.  I think Perlman would be too easy a pick as this is his type a role. 

I had a feeling Glenn trusting that dude was going to come back to haunt him.  I just never thought it would be like that.  That was tough to watch.  Feel bad for Maggie.

Though, if I were a dude alive, I'd be vying for the next run at her. lol

I had a feeling Glenn trusting that dude was going to come back to haunt him.  I just never thought it would be like that.  That was tough to watch.  Feel bad for Maggie.

Kinda started caring for Nicholas after Glenn took him under his wing. But this type of horde was far worse and far more terrifying than anything he's been exposed to before. Can't blame him for losing his sh*t.

Don't know why Glenn grabbed his body on the way down though, nothing he could do for him. 

I loved the episode.  I like the way the show is being run this season.

I think that could be a theme for the show this season.  Morgan not killing his wife, then letting the wolves live only to have them find Aaron's bag.  Glen not killing that guy after he tried to kill him. 

Archived