The Walking Dead

SenorGato

13 hours ago, Jolot said:

Negan will run for easily two and maybe 2-1/2 to 3 seasons of they milk it...he's here for awhile...the creators have said they want 12 seasons. Glenn is the one who got killed , rewatching it I'm positive now.

That is what I am thinking.

I think, at least the first half of next year will (hopefully) run like this year's.  8 episodes with storylines running concurrently covering a few days.

I imagine we will not see the Kingdom and Eziekel, my speculative guess (the guy with pads and horses) until late in to next season.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

100% it was Glenn. 

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

$50 it was Daryl. 

I think it can only be these two.

I cannot wrap my hands around them having that finale and then killing off a minor character.  To keep us waiting six months for killing Eugene, Aaron, Sasha or Abraham would invite a $hit storm.  I do not see them killing Rick, Carl, Maggie or Michonne.

I am the Club Glen group.

24 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

I think it can only be these two.

I cannot wrap my hands around them having that finale and then killing off a minor character.  To keep us waiting six months for killing Eugene, Aaron, Sasha or Abraham would invite a $hit storm.  I do not see them killing Rick, Carl, Maggie or Michonne.

I am the Club Glen group.

it is either glen or daryl, i am now leaning to glen, they have given so many clues in prior episodes and it looks like they will follow comics

The opening scene is 1st person, through a fabric with pin-holes of light shining through, making it one of the 4 already captured... last scene is 1st person... Daryl piles out of the truck with a blanket over him.

Daryl is my prediction.

On 4/4/2016 at 0:56 PM, AVM said:

Agreed.  I would say not just what Morgan did but also the new guys popping up in the body armor.  That grabbed my interest as well.

I saw at least one person say they weren't impressed with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but I actually liked his acting perfectly fine.  Again, I feel like everything would be viewed differently if this wasn't drug out unnecessarily.  Except for Rick-face.  That...ugh.

I think the Morgan/Carol meeting with the armor guys was the biggest moment in the episode.  Bigger than who got Lucile'd.  I think its safe to say they probably form some type of allegiance to fight the Saviors.  This all leads back to Jesus saying, the world they knew was about to get a lot whole bigger, or whatever.  Who knows what else is out there.

I loved JDM.  I thought it was great. A charismatic and funny leader who clear was a little psycho.  Looked like a guy I would want to party with but probably wouldnt want to fight not because he's so tough but just because he might be crazier than me and do some ****ed up sh*t, like, I dont, bash my brains in with a barbed wire bat.

And I loved the Rick face too.  He need to get knocked off his high horse.  They all needed to.  Killing a bunch of people in their sleep.  WTF??? These dudes were out of control and it was about time they met their match.  They werent surviving anymore and killing when necessary.  They were trying to take out an entire group of people they never met off the word of some dudes they just met. Crazy ****s.  The Rick face was priceless.

Still think it was Glenn.  Something about the way they set up the Maggie stuff to this episode makes me think she watches Glenn die, gets better and becomes a huge part of the aligning forces to kill the Saviors.  

On 4/13/2016 at 9:13 PM, JiF said:

I think the Morgan/Carol meeting with the armor guys was the biggest moment in the episode.  Bigger than who got Lucile'd.  I think its safe to say they probably form some type of allegiance to fight the Saviors.  This all leads back to Jesus saying, the world they knew was about to get a lot whole bigger, or whatever.  Who knows what else is out there.

I loved JDM.  I thought it was great. A charismatic and funny leader who clear was a little psycho.  Looked like a guy I would want to party with but probably wouldnt want to fight not because he's so tough but just because he might be crazier than me and do some ****ed up sh*t, like, I dont, bash my brains in with a barbed wire bat.

And I loved the Rick face too.  He need to get knocked off his high horse.  They all needed to.  Killing a bunch of people in their sleep.  WTF??? These dudes were out of control and it was about time they met their match.  They werent surviving anymore and killing when necessary.  They were trying to take out an entire group of people they never met off the word of some dudes they just met. Crazy ****s.  The Rick face was priceless.

Still think it was Glenn.  Something about the way they set up the Maggie stuff to this episode makes me think she watches Glenn die, gets better and becomes a huge part of the aligning forces to kill the Saviors.  

yep it is either glen or daryl, and  I'm sure he is pissed he didnt get to bang carol

• 2 months later...

Apparently, TWD is adding a couple new characters to the series that were not in the comic.

While I do not have an issue with this at face value, I have little faith in the creative team when they stray to far from the comic book.  Granted, they could be a brief appearance, like Noah and then be killed off.  As it stands, there are several characters (Daryl, Glenn and Abraham) who are not part of the comic. should be dead or quickly will be dead. 

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead-season-7-new-characters-1503645/?postId=821333&socialTitle=This%2Bcould%2Bpotentially%2Bnarrow%2Bdown%2Bthe%2Blist%2Bof%2Bwho%2BNegan%2B%2Adidn%27t%2A%2Bkill.&utm_campaign=repromote&utm_medium=fnpg-network&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=1467149074210608

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 4:36 PM, Hackenberg said:

its mullet haircut dweeb.

they arent going to get rid of anyone important yet

Yet?  Rick's wife?  Herschel?

With Daryl, Glenn and Abraham either not being alive b anymore or not a part of the comic, there are a few people that can die.

On a related note, the comic con trailer I saw confirms Ezekiel and his tiger.

1 hour ago, PFSIKH said:

Yet?  Rick's wife?  Herschel?

With Daryl, Glenn and Abraham either not being alive b anymore or not a part of the comic, there are a few people that can die.

On a related note, the comic con trailer I saw confirms Ezekiel and his tiger.

I don't agree that his wife added up to an intriguing  character.  She just showed and nagged mostly  lol 

I honestly doubt I'll be wrong. 

5 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I don't agree that his wife added up to an intriguing  character.  She just showed and nagged mostly  lol 

I honestly doubt I'll be wrong. 

I totally agree.  I think her character was more by design, but I was glad to see her go,.  She pushed Rick towards the Ricktatorship.

You could be right.  I think there would be a major $hit storm.. If it is a nobody like Aaron, Sasha, I would be disappointed.

Would be shocked if it was Eugene.  His story line seems far from over.  They didn't push him towards becoming more brave and they didn't do that bullet factory scene for no reason.

I don't think we need to overthink this... It's Glenn.  No one was predicting the Red Wedding would turn out differently, were they?

• 2 months later...
Just now, HessStation said:

So I guess my opinion differs but that was melo dramatic bullsh*t, I'll take it for one episode but sh*t better pick up ASAP 

I said to my wife: they've gone to 4 commercial breaks, and I still don't know who dies, they're just replaying the eenie meenie bit.

Milked it, super-mellowdramatic, but still fun to kick off a new season. I was dying laughing at Glenn's eye popping out.

Hope all the blubbering and whimpering is done for a bit. 

Hardwick is a penis, talking about it like someone really died. Hate this guy.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I said to my wife: they've gone to 4 commercial breaks, and I still don't know who dies, they're just replaying the eenie meenie bit.

Milked it, super-mellowdramatic, but still fun to kick off a new season. I was dying laughing at Glenn's eye popping out.

At least Hardwick is getting paid , who's the "super fan " guy they rolled out who needed to mourn with his fellow fans , smh 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah I never watched this Talkimg Dead stuff after. I just turned it tho before I starting hating everything about the show and it's characters. 

Eh, a little too pretentious for me

Just now, HessStation said:

Yeah I never watched this Talkimg Dead stuff after. I just turned it tho before I starting hating everything about the show and it's characters. 

Eh, a little too pretentious for me

It's a sort of pseudo-nerdery thing. It's sh*t. Hardwick panders and asks benign questions. The guests just grin and bear it.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

It was a bold first episode in terms of the graphic. Sure of what happened to the people we as fans care about, but I can't help but wonder if this didn't turn off a lot of viewers. 

I thought it was boring. But I actually think that half of the time the show is boring and have thought this since S1. But I guess over time I've beocome invested enough in the characters to keep my interest going. I was excited to see who got it tonight. Am a little upset with the second kill. But I was still bored and rolling my eyes at the end. Jbh 

I'll be honest and I was annoyed that the open of the show just made you wait and wait and wait. I think everyone was expecting something right from the very beginning; I found myself being very distracted since I had already seen the opening scene from the teaser that was released early. 

But the episode really took off after Abraham got it, Glenn's death scene was given justice and was done nearly identical to the comics. And Andrew Lincoln was tremendous in that scene with Carl...man that was some next-level sh*t right there. Rick has been broken.

JDM is just owning as Negan. 

Archived