Free webcast of Jets game?

kelticwizard

The Cable Powers That Be have decided that even though our "primary" team in Connecticut, the Patriots, are playing at 1 PM, we can't watch the Jets at 4 PM. I should point out that half the territory and much more than half the population of this state is closer to New York than Boston, but hey, far be it for me to talk truth to power.

Anyhow, how do I hook on to a free webcast? If it is against the rules for this to appear on the board, please PM me. I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you all for your time. :)

I'm watching the Pats on my computer using: http://atdhe.net/

Had to download a program. Has commercials in German. It's working fine. The Jet game is on their program list for the day.

I've used it in the past, it's worked very well. I also like channelsurfing.net, which I had to download something for last time, but they're extremely safe.

Much thanks to all respondents.

I tried atdhe and hit the jackpot right away, took about 3 minutes to set up. So I'll try channelsurfing.com and p2p another week when I have more time. I would have thanked everybody earlier but once I connected I didn't want to leave the site!

Again, much thanks for everyone's response-you guys are lifesavers!

Archived