You KNOW The Miami And New England Fans Here

SoFlaJets

If the Mexican Sandwhich threw an NFL-type pass on that 4th down play, the Jets lose.

His floater that was 6 yards short allowed the PI penalty.

But when Cindy throws a back shoulder pass it is perfect execution...you are such a mook.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Jets fans just the least bit concerned about the Sanchez?

His passes are like wounded ducks all over the place.

Not yet. That was a quirky game. Insane crowd and the Denver air too, that was really the only game thus far where his throws have looked like that. However I am concerned for later in the season, because the winds in the new stadium are expected to be worse than in the old one.

Back shoulder passes are thrown on a frozen rope, not like a friggn' wobbly punt that was 6 yards short.

That was an absolutely terrible throw.

That throw was the same thing the Ravens did to us in week 1. You see a defender overplaying, not looking for the ball. You throw at him knowing that Holmes is a playmaker and will find a way to make a play for the ball or you are going to get the interference call. I thought it was a smart throw.

Back shoulder passes are thrown on a frozen rope, not like a friggn' wobbly punt that was 6 yards short.

That was an absolutely terrible throw.

Yeah, it was completely ineffective. I mean, outside of the fact that it essentially won the game for the Jets, it was just a terrible, terrible throw. rolleyes.gif

That's the play on 4th on 6, and you know it. Put the ball up in the air in a place where your guy is in position to make the play - and hope a play gets made. If he throws that ball those 6 phantom yards longer that you're talking about, it's incomplete or intercepted. The CB was between the receiver and the goal line, that's why the QB had to intentionally throw it short.

Yeah, it was completely ineffective. I mean, outside of the fact that it essentially won the game for the Jets, it was just a terrible, terrible throw. rolleyes.gif

That's the play on 4th on 6, and you know it. Put the ball up in the air in a place where your guy is in position to make the play - and hope a play gets made. If he throws that ball those 6 phantom yards longer that you're talking about, it's incomplete or intercepted. The CB was between the receiver and the goal line, that's why the QB had to intentionally throw it short.

DOWN GOES TX! DOWN GOES TX! DOWN GOES TX!

Are you really that thick?

Branch was more productive (9 catches, 97 yards, 3 3rd down catches to keep drives going and a TD) in one game than Moss was in 4 games.

Yea, Welker only had 7 catches yesterday, he really missed Moss. :blink:

Moss 3 TDs in 4 games > Branch 1 TD in 1 game.

Are you really that thick?

Nice spin slats.

The only reason that pass came up short was because it was a wounded duck.

Are Pats fans really trying to come in here and talk sh*t to a team thats winning the division and just went on the road and pulled off a difficult win?

The hilarity that they have sunk so low to now they are insulting the Jets for winning a game.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

Its great when you are winning because the sh*t you see from other fans is awesome. The Gators had this affect on people during the Tebow years too. Its a sign of respect and fear.

Eat it up Jets fans, this is a good time. Lets just hope it lasts!!!

Thanks.

The Pats bit*h-slapped a team the Jets couldn't even score a TD against.

Is taking three possessions to win in OT on a field goal at home a "bit*h-slap" now? Your standards are sinking. And what does that say about the Pats that you lost by two touchdowns to a Jets team that couldn't score a TD on the Ravens?

Wait, wait. I have your response ready for you, TX. "Congratulations on your Week 6 championship". Thanks TX.

Nice spin slats.

The only reason that pass came up short was because it was a wounded duck.

You want to see spin?

Read your own posts about how after one OT victory at home after your bye week, the jury is in and the Patriots will not be missing Randy Moss the rest of the year.

Compare it to your endless posts about the Jets' Aug., Sept., Oct., championships, and how nothing matters this early in the season.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

You want to see spin?

Read your own posts about how after one OT victory at home after your bye week, the jury is in and the Patriots will not be missing Randy Moss the rest of the year.

Compare it to your endless posts about the Jets' Aug., Sept., Oct., championships, and how nothing matters this early in the season.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

And TX is KO'ed by the lone gunman behind the grassy knoll.

If there's a troll HOF, this guy is a first ballot lock.

After all of these years, his baiting still reels in plenty of fish with essentially the same act.

He has the consistency of BB and Brady. I like watching him at work, wont lie. Makes for good interwebz humor.

Congrats on your fluke win against a 2-4 football team.

If it weren't for Mark "Deer-in-the Headlights" Sanchez underthrowing that 4th down pass by 6 yards causing the PI, the Jets would have been even further embarrassed.

How does the worst rushing team in the NFL run the football all day down the Jets throats?

I thought the Jets had some kind of elite defense? :blink:

At least the Pats and Phins had quality wins yesterday.

Too bad neither of them could beat that sh*tty Jets team though, right? Jets won on the road, on a short week while having a rough game. If the Pats pulled off that feat you'd be pounding your chest and telling everyone that would listen that's what good teams do, right? You can be a good poster when you want to, but crap like this is a joke, and reasons I don't blame boards that ban you. What a clown.

Unless there was some sort of misprint in the newspaper this morning, the Pats and Jets have the exact same number of losses after week 6.

Wow, you are reaching new levels of sad. Pretty sure that same paper would've showed you that the Jets have more wins. Namely, a head to head win over your little pals. Until the Pats can get another win under their belt while the Jets are on their bye (something the Jets already did while the Pats were on theirs), the Jets still have the better record, period, end of story, zero debate.

Wow, you are reaching new levels of sad. Pretty sure that same paper would've showed you that the Jets have more wins. Namely, a head to head win over your little pals. Until the Pats can get another win under their belt while the Jets are on their bye (something the Jets already did while the Pats were on theirs), the Jets still have the better record, period, end of story, zero debate.

The Jets record at the end of week 8 will be 6-1. The Pats will be 4-3. Book it.

Thanks.

The Pats bit*h-slapped a team the Jets couldn't even score a TD against.

You needed a full overtime period to beat the Ravens by 3. Congratulations.

Now, if a 3 point win is a "bitch slap", what would you call a 14 point win? Just curious. I seem to recall the Jets having a 14 point win over someone earlier this season.

Now, if a 3 point win is a "bitch slap", what would you call a 14 point win? Just curious. I seem to recall the Jets having a 14 point win over someone earlier this season.

That win doesn't count man. That win was over some slapdick worthless team led by some over-rated cheating loser. Definitely NOT a quality win.

Sigh. TX always starts out strong then fades lately. He'll be back. Just regrouping and covering the open wounds.

Hey 4life, nice win over a quality opponent yesterday.

So please, tell me how much more of a quality team a 3-3 team is over a 2-4 team. Who knew that one more win 6 weeks into the year was the be all, end of all of a teams quality. So I guess that means the Jets are still a higher quality team than the Patriots, right? And MUCH more than the Dolphins.

Archived