You KNOW The Miami And New England Fans Here

SoFlaJets

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on your fluke win against a 2-4 football team.

If it weren't for Mark "Deer-in-the Headlights" Sanchez underthrowing that 4th down pass by 6 yards causing the PI, the Jets would have been even further embarrassed.

How does the worst rushing team in the NFL run the football all day down the Jets throats?

I thought the Jets had some kind of elite defense? :blink:

At least the Pats and Phins had quality wins yesterday.

Hmmm yes. I must agree with this dissertation of total non-biased football knowledge. Considering the quality and conditions of each of the wins it is clear to see that the rankings in the AFC east are

1.Patriots

2.Dolphins

3.Jets

4.That other team

Clearly, the quality of the win will determine the above mentioned rankings. I have inputted the grittyness of both the Dolphins and Patriots wins as well as other extenuating factors into my "Ranking Master 5000 version 2.0.7" and it has yielded the above results.

Oh. I also forgot that Pats and Phins were coming off bye weeks. Those clearly catapult them above the Jets as those never help. Never.

You still got it TX, keep stirring :D

Hmmm yes. I must agree with this dissertation of total non-biased football knowledge. Considering the quality and conditions of each of the wins it is clear to see that the rankings in the AFC east are

1.Patriots

2.Dolphins

3.Jets

4.That other team

Clearly, the quality of the win will determine the above mentioned rankings. I have inputted the grittyness of both the Dolphins and Patriots wins as well as other extenuating factors into my "Ranking Master 5000 version 2.0.7" and it has yielded the above results.

Oh. I also forgot that Pats and Phins were coming off bye weeks. Those clearly catapult them above the Jets as those never help. Never.

Finally, a Jets fan who knows what the hell they are talking about.

Keep up the great work Vicious89x.

Id say beating Denver at Denver is just as quality as beating a grossly overrated Packers team, missing their best defensive player and their leading receiver.

Also, when was the last time the Pats won at Denver? They've always struggled there.

You do realize that Agave Leaf has played one more game than Brady?

You do realize that the excuses you're using are even more tired and lame then the ones you used to blast Jets fans for using back in the Patriots heyday? You're the guy who always used to preach about how it didn't matter how you won, stats meant nothing and wins was the only thing that mattered. Why the sudden change? It's still early in the season, no need to get your panties in such a wad just because the Jets are still out in front of not just the division, but the league.

Based on every criteria you've always deemed to be most important, the Jets are the best team in the league, at this present moment. Does that mean a damn thing long term? Of course not, but the pathetic excuses you're trying to make to keep from even admitting that much is really truly sad. Frankly, even as a guy who has usually enjoyed debating with you in the past, and never understood the hatred, I'm not sure how you expect anyone to take you seriously around here with this kind of hypocrisy.

You do realize that the excuses you're using are even more tired and lame then the ones you used to blast Jets fans for using back in the Patriots heyday? You're the guy who always used to preach about how it didn't matter how you won, stats meant nothing and wins was the only thing that mattered. Why the sudden change? It's still early in the season, no need to get your panties in such a wad just because the Jets are still out in front of not just the division, but the league.

Based on every criteria you've always deemed to be most important, the Jets are the best team in the league, at this present moment. Does that mean a damn thing long term? Of course not, but the pathetic excuses you're trying to make to keep from even admitting that much is really truly sad. Frankly, even as a guy who has usually enjoyed debating with you in the past, and never understood the hatred, I'm not sure how you expect anyone to take you seriously around here with this kind of hypocrisy.

Haha I was just about to say that. Just to summarize to post I quoted

If the Jets beat the Packers, TX will say what a fluke win by the jets! They only won because the Packers played like crap.

If the Pats, Dolphins, Steelers won in the same fashion, TX will say they are elite, they are super bowl contenders because they beat the packers who are supposed to be a good team.

1.Patriots

2.Dolphins

3.Jets

4.That other team

I'd actually rank the Jets lower than that other team strictly because their HC is fat and they have a minority QB.

Cant believe you didnt program that into your Ranking Master 5000 2.0.7.

I'd actually rank the Jets lower than that other team strictly because their HC is fat and they have a minority QB.

Cant believe you didnt program that into your Ranking Master 5000 2.0.7.

Actually the program accounts for that as well. The reason we are above the other team is due to our two whi.....I mean "gritty" safeties. Grittiness is the single most important factor when the program evaluates that overall skill level of a roster. Clearly a minority QB lacks the same "grittiness" as some other... kind of players.

Actually the program accounts for that as well. The reason we are above the other team is due to our two whi.....I mean "gritty" safeties. Grittiness is the single most important factor when the program evaluates that overall skill level of a roster. Clearly a minority QB lacks the same "grittiness" as some other... kind of players.

How does one account for Deion Branch, he is gritty but he is not the type of gritty player the Pats fanbase usually applaud for their grittiness.

Damn...dropping logic.

These Pats fans are never wrong. Thank goodness they invented Football and we have them around to share their infinite knowledge.

How does one account for Deion Branch, he is gritty but he is not the type of gritty player the Pats fanbase usually applaud for their grittiness.

Deion Branch actually brought up there gritty rating due to them getting rid of the biggest negative on their roster, Randy Moss. But this wouldn't matter because ultimately the Patriots have the greatest gritty factor all due to one man.

Danny Woodhead.

Think of this equation: Tom Brady + Wes Welker + Danny Woodhead = Best team in football.

Hey 4life, nice win over a quality opponent yesterday.

Same to you man. I'm a realstic fin fan and i know my team isn't quite there yet, but it's encouraging to see them go on the road and beat quality teams. I think the Pats are gonna win this division. Amazing how Deion Branch has been back to the team for 5 minutes and it's like buisness as usual, didnt miss a beat.

Same to you man. I'm a realstic fin fan and i know my team isn't quite there yet, but it's encouraging to see them go on the road and beat quality teams. I think the Pats are gonna win this division. Amazing how Deion Branch has been back to the team for 5 minutes and it's like buisness as usual, didnt miss a beat.

You two need a room?

Amazing how Deion Branch has been back to the team for 5 minutes and it's like buisness as usual, didnt miss a beat.

Amazing, isn't it, especially when Kleck stated all last week the Pats offense would do [b]NOTHING because they traded Moss.

Gotta love his football knowledge. :blink:

Congrats on your fluke win against a 2-4 football team.

Actually, they were 2-3 when the Jets flew in, 2-4 as they left.

Pats travel to a 2-4 team this week. Pats #29 ranked defense oughta match up real well in that one. Should be a fun one.

You two need a room?

Naw man just a little nod on his team and my teams big victories against some of the nfl's elite. Anytime you can go into Lambeau and leave with a W it was a good day. Hey, how about that beautifully planned underthrown ball by Nacho on a 4th and 7 to draw a P.I. call.... :rolleyes:

Naw man just a little nod on his team and my teams big victories against some of the nfl's elite. Anytime you can go into Lambeau and leave with a W it was a good day. Hey, how about that beautifully planned underthrown ball by Nacho on a 4th and 7 to draw a P.I. call.... :rolleyes:

Yeah, of course, it shouldn't have ever come to that since the refs blew EVERY OTHER CALL IN THE GAME up to that point.

Santonio makes that catch if his helmet isn't on the other side of his head, by the way.

Amazing, isn't it, especially when Kleck stated all last week the Pats offense would do [b]NOTHING because they traded Moss.

Gotta love his football knowledge. :blink:

Add html knowledge to the list of things Tx is lacking.

Yea, I'm sure the Pats #1 offense in the NFL will have a real hard time putting points on the board against the Chargers.

By what measure? When you include special teams' scores in total points? Because they're 10th in total yards. Chargers are #1 in that category.

Chargers are also giving up the fewest yards in the league, while the Pats rank #29 in that category.

San Diego's undefeated at home, and it's always tough to travel across the country.

Just trying to help you out here. These are all excuses you can use after the game.

By what measure? When you include special teams' scores in total points? Because they're 10th in total yards. Chargers are #1 in that category.

Chargers are also giving up the fewest yards in the league, while the Pats rank #29 in that category.

San Diego's undefeated at home, and it's always tough to travel across the country.

Just trying to help you out here. These are all excuses you can use after the game.

yup.

I would say our game out west vs Broncs is very equal to task at hand for Pats vs Chargers out west.

The crowd at Broncs stadium more intimidating but a good equal test I would say.

yup.

I would say our game out west vs Broncs is very equal to task at hand for Pats vs Chargers out west.

The crowd at Broncs stadium more intimidating but a good equal test I would say.

except we did ours after a short week and 5200 feet above sea level

By what measure????????

The ONLY measure to use when evaluating a team's offensive and defensive rankings is points scored and points allowed.

Total yardage is a completely meaningless statistic.

Pats gave up a lot of yardage yesterday, but when they needed a few 3-and-outs (2 late in the game and 2 in OT), they got them.

So who gives a rat's a$$ that they are ranked 29th in yards allowed?

Archived