Feel SORRY For Rich Cimini Jets Fans

SoFlaJets

Cimini makes six figures to watch the Jets and he's been doing it for, what, 20 years? Let's face it--NOBODY ever stops to read positive articles. They're boring and bad for business whether you run a newspaper, a radio station or a website. Dave Hutchinson is probably the most positive Jets reporter out there and he's been quoted on this message board, what, 3 times in its existence? Yet every week there's a "F*ck Cimini" and a "F*ck Francesa" thread with a bunch of angered responses. Human nature. Adversity is marketable.

This is true. It even carries over to message boards.

Look at all the posts that Tex generates for saying the same tired old crap over, and over. People still bite

Please. They did make a few catches on him, what did he give up 4 or 5 the whole game? When they did catch he was right on them and they were making nice plays on the ball. He wasn't getting beat like he did in the Minny game. He definitely looked a lot healthier and I can't wait to see how he does against Green Bay, I have a feeling Rodgers won't be looking his way much at all.

Please you. He was getting beat like a drum for 2 weeks straight. I thought I saw on the TV a stat line of 6 catches, 70 yards and 1 TD.

Cimini makes six figures to watch the Jets and he's been doing it for, what, 20 years? Let's face it--NOBODY ever stops to read positive articles. They're boring and bad for business whether you run a newspaper, a radio station or a website. Dave Hutchinson is probably the most positive Jets reporter out there and he's been quoted on this message board, what, 3 times in its existence? Yet every week there's a "F*ck Cimini" and a "F*ck Francesa" thread with a bunch of angered responses. Human nature. Adversity is marketable.

Did Hutch retire or something? I haven't seen any articles by him in a few months now...Jenny Vrentas is now the Jets beat writer at the Ledger.

This is true. It even carries over to message boards.

Look at all the posts that Tex generates for saying the same tired old crap over, and over. People still bite

The biggest topic of the last month, while the Jets were winning four straight, was figuring out how much of a douchebag Darrelle Revis is. It's how people speak.

Do you think he makes 6 figures? Serious question. Because that is one industry that has had their pay scale slashed...

Archived