How are my boys?

Lily

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We gotta recruit Gato for the next round of mafia. The guy's a perfect fit.

If we didnt already have Monkey Brains, I'd be down...but could you imagine the Novels we'd have to read just to get through day 1??? OMG.

NGato's personality would be perfect for this game, I'd definitely welcome him. JohnnyHector too but he wont play.

Haha I decided to use the same one I normally use, just so there's less confusion ;o) Hey boys *waves* I won't even tell you who my team is, let's just say it's not the Jets, and probably every other team in the league hates them (because they are badass) but I'll leave it at that for now, unless you twist me arm of course ;) Anyway Lily and some other mafia people told me this was the place for mafia so here I am!

Hey honey. I'm JiF. You'll love me. They all do. Welcome to the board.

Just to give you a quick synopsis on the personalities...I'll list some notes on the regulars so you know what you are getting into.

Crusher - my muffin top, mafia genius, Dr. Crushlove. Quite possibly the greatest man of all time. He's mine, lay off.

CTM - gay, nerd, hippie, noodle dancing, devious bastard. Just like anyone else that fits that mod, you cant trust him

Vic - aka VicGod. Likes to act like he sucks at the game, throws incredible Emo hissy fits when called a liar in a game of lying and then pounds his chest like an arrogant **** when he wins.

I28 - couldnt tell ya, his posts are too long to read. Dont know if he's any good or not, probably not.

SMC - known to bend the rules, must be careful of this one, we were mafia once together and dominated, lives by the you aint trying unless you cheatin

Bleedin Green - level headed player, once considered the best among the best, now an after thought and has totally lost his touch

JVOR - arrogant bastard, thinks he's the sh*t, will put down everyone's case and throw out sh*t. I'm pretty sure he's DanX.

Sharrow - very level headed player who can be hard to read. Got to experience first hand JiF's amazingness at teh mafia.

Pac - dumb...really dumb. Dont ever listen to him.

Hess - crazy as ****

IJ - likes to play the "different time zone" card too much

JiF - quite possibly the greatest instincts in the history of mafia, genius to boot, lady slayer.

Who am I missing?

If we didnt already have Monkey Brains, I'd be down...but could you imagine the Novels we'd have to read just to get through day 1??? OMG.

NGato's personality would be perfect for this game, I'd definitely welcome him. JohnnyHector too but he wont play.

Just to give you a quick synopsis on the personalities...I'll list some notes on the regulars so you know what you are getting into.

Crusher - my muffin top, mafia genius, Dr. Crushlove. Quite possibly the greatest man of all time. He's mine, lay off.

CTM - gay, nerd, hippie, noodle dancing, devious bastard. Just like anyone else that fits that mod, you cant trust him

Vic - aka VicGod. Likes to act like he sucks at the game, throws incredible Emo hissy fits when called a liar in a game of lying and then pounds his chest like an arrogant **** when he wins.

I28 - couldnt tell ya, his posts are too long to read. Dont know if he's any good or not, probably not.

SMC - known to bend the rules, must be careful of this one, we were mafia once together and dominated, lives by the you aint trying unless you cheatin

Bleedin Green - level headed player, once considered the best among the best, now an after thought and has totally lost his touch

JVOR - arrogant bastard, thinks he's the sh*t, will put down everyone's case and throw out sh*t. I'm pretty sure he's DanX.

Sharrow - very level headed player who can be hard to read. Got to experience first hand JiF's amazingness at teh mafia.

Hess - crazy as ****

JiF - quite possibly the greatest instincts in the history of mafia, genius to boot, lady slayer.

Who am I missing?

I'm impressed you typed all that yourself... or did you invest in Dragon Doosh Recognition software?

Hess - crazy as ****

Who am I missing?

You forgot to mention my incredible track record as mafia. I'm like the Joe Montana of mafia. Oh, am I chest pounding again? MY BAD.

I miss AVM, where is my fusion buddy???

You forgot to mention my incredible track record as mafia. I'm like the Joe Montana of mafia. Oh, am I chest pounding again? MY BAD.

I miss AVM, where is my fusion buddy???

I had AVM in there but it was a nice comment and didnt think it fit. I was planning on coupling AVM/Dan X/JVOR all together because I'm pretty sure they are the same poster.

I had AVM in there but it was a nice comment and didnt think it fit. I was planning on coupling AVM/Dan X/JVOR all together because I'm pretty sure they are the same poster.

Nah..Dan x isn't feminine enough to be jvor

Considering Song's too new to DM to know most of the DMers who play here, please keep going JiF. I'd love to hear your opinions on the rest of us, especially my buddy DPR. *evil grin*

And Song, Kivam (who you may or may not know. I'm not sure.) goes by Doggin here.

Don't talk about my mafia teammate like that. JVoR isn't around to defend her honor I will as the spouse of a halvsie.

dan x >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JVOR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> U

I can't help it that Dan X likes chicks

Has nothing to do with anyones honor bro. CTM prefers dudes.

you eat cack like you do bacon.. f off fatfag

Considering Song's too new to DM to know most of the DMers who play here, please keep going JiF. I'd love to hear your opinions on the rest of us, especially my buddy DPR. *evil grin*

And Song, Kivam (who you may or may not know. I'm not sure.) goes by Doggin here.

Jif speaks for 0% of JN

This might hurt more if I didn't agree with it. I basically built my rep on being last scum standing to win the game in like 3 of my first 4 or 5 mafia games ever, including a win as a SK. I just kind of rode that wave for a while, meanwhile I kept getting killed early on in games and after a few good but not great games as townie, it all went down hill from there. I think the end of my relevancy began with the Thing game, between my complete inability to get anyone to listen to me in that game (although I know you had a similar issue) and my blinding rage over the layout of that game, I flushed my mafia-goodness right down the drain. After that, it just got ugly.

Had SMC not made the mafia team indestructable in the Dorothy game I would have had pretty much a perfect season.

mafia thought they were good to... l o l

I'm still pissed he tipped off the scum team that I wasn't Dorothy. I had them all fooled, it could have been epic.

This might hurt more if I didn't agree with it. I basically built my rep on being last scum standing to win the game in like 3 of my first 4 or 5 mafia games ever, including a win as a SK. I just kind of rode that wave for a while, meanwhile I kept getting killed early on in games and after a few good but not great games as townie, it all went down hill from there. I think the end of my relevancy began with the Thing game, between my complete inability to get anyone to listen to me in that game (although I know you had a similar issue) and my blinding rage over the layout of that game, I flushed my mafia-goodness right down the drain. After that, it just got ugly.

Even though you mod killed me, and rightfully so.... Your Star Wars game was awesome right from the opening scene. You OWNED JN mafia in the beginning.

What was your game going to be again Lily?

It's based on the Clue board game. Every day, players will choose which room to spend the day in. Every room has an event (some beneficial, some not so much) and every event has a trigger (5th person to post or something like that.) I ran one at MJ and they enjoyed it. This one will be different than that version, so there's no reason people can't play in both.

I'm still pissed he tipped off the scum team that I wasn't Dorothy. I had them all fooled, it could have been epic.

What was your game going to be again Lily?

Sharrow has already posted more in this thread, than he does in most game threads.

Chad Pennington of mafia?

I knew that, and it doesn't make it less amusing.

Of course it doesnt, you love me, they all do.

Dont let that hippiegheynerd CTM try and slander my name. My reputation speaks for itself.

So you typed all that with your left hand only?

Too long, didnt read.

It's based on the Clue board game. Every day, players will choose which room to spend the day in. Every room has an event (some beneficial, some not so much) and every event has a trigger (5th person to post or something like that.) I ran one at MJ and they enjoyed it. This one will be different than that version, so there's no reason people can't play in both.

Just don't pull an SMC and make the mafia team ridiculously souped up... kind of ruins the game when you thoroughly outplay them and they win on a technicality.

thanks

:D

Have you seen the HBO previews for A Game of Thrones? Looks pretty bad-a$$.

I cannot wait. I think it's going to be ah-mazing. And once it starts hopefully George will get back to writing again....

Anybody with a weaker arm than my wife needs to not play quarterback. He's awful.

I've seen it - looking forward to the show. Still need to read the books, though....haven't gotten around to that yet.

You should read the books, at least the first one, before the show starts. The books are seriously amazing, and though I think the show will be pretty good, I wouldn't want the show to ruin the first book for you because it is way epic.

Yep. Gotta play somewhere and you guys won't play. *pout* But MJ is really cool. DM, we just won't talk about.

I am in fact playing in one of Kivs mafia games right now... we won't talk about it though because it's a bunch of nothingness and slowness right now. out of like 20 players left right now, we only had 9 people vote in the last lynch... that's all I'm going to comment on that game... but MJ is really cool so far

Hess - crazy as ****

Who am I missing?

haha thanks for the lowdown ;) I'll be sure to keep it in mind.

Hess - crazy as ****

Who am I missing?

:(

Archived