How are my boys?

Lily

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now, we only had 9 people vote in the last lynch... that's all I'm going to comment on that game... but MJ is really cool so far

Crusher's new mafia forum here at JN will be the best mafia forum EVER!!!!! As long as your not into:

1. playing all year round

2. playing more than one game at a time

3. games based on strategy and not personality traits

4. games without emotional outburst and insults

5. games with more game play than spam

6. playing mafia with EY

You will get plenty of:

6. Homo jokes, fat jokes, monkey jokes, chilean thundercat jokes, girls turning into dudes, retard jokes, nerd jokes, and the occasional personal attack.

7. Fat drunken retards

8. Smart guys arguing they are smarter than the other smart guys and mafia savants arguing with non-savants who think they are savants and chest pounders getting mad for being pointed out as chest pounders as they make fun of the smart guys and gals and the mafia savants anyhow.

9. people getting voted off just because of who they are and nothing to do with the game

10. Alt games where EVERYONE is Al pacino

If this is your thing you will love Crusher's brand new epic mafia forum. Coming soon to JN.

No worries, Pac. The game will start off balanced. From there, the decisions are up to you guys. I've learned that no matter what a mod does, somebody will bitch. So, yeah, it will start balanced.

Crusher, I'm hurt. You didn't mention that you will get lots of "darling" and "baby." I haven't toned it down THAT much! ;)

No one mentioned my Lost game.

I has a sad.

All I can say about that one is that we really made a lot of good choices and still lost it. It was an extraordinarily tough game for my team. I don't know if it was balanced or not. I never checked it. But it was tough. I'm not sure we could have won it. On the up side, I really had fun getting to know some of you guys and I had an amazing team in that one! I just wish I had done as DPR thought I would and recruited him. THAT would have been awesome! Does that make you feel better?

I know, I know, I have to work on my bitching skills.....

All I can say about that one is that we really made a lot of good choices and still lost it. It was an extraordinarily tough game for my team. I don't know if it was balanced or not. I never checked it. But it was tough. I'm not sure we could have won it. On the up side, I really had fun getting to know some of you guys and I had an amazing team in that one! I just wish I had done as DPR thought I would and recruited him. THAT would have been awesome! Does that make you feel better?

I know, I know, I have to work on my bitching skills.....

Yes my ego is fully intact. First time modding I shouldn't have gone so complex :/

Crusher's new mafia forum here at JN will be the best mafia forum EVER!!!!! As long as your not into:

1. playing all year round

2. playing more than one game at a time

3. games based on strategy and not personality traits

4. games without emotional outburst and insults

5. games with more game play than spam

6. playing mafia with EY

You will get plenty of:

6. Homo jokes, fat jokes, monkey jokes, chilean thundercat jokes, girls turning into dudes, retard jokes, nerd jokes, and the occasional personal attack.

7. Fat drunken retards

8. Smart guys arguing they are smarter than the other smart guys and mafia savants arguing with non-savants who think they are savants and chest pounders getting mad for being pointed out as chest pounders as they make fun of the smart guys and gals and the mafia savants anyhow.

9. people getting voted off just because of who they are and nothing to do with the game

10. Alt games where EVERYONE is Al pacino

If this is your thing you will love Crusher's brand new epic mafia forum. Coming soon to JN.

11. Boner pics?

No one mentioned my Lost game.

I has a sad.

I'm Batman.

I hate you with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

<3 u

12. Pics of Jif's hotties?

fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures-1.jpg?t=1290057619

I quoted this to make a funny...and the link for the picture in the quote area says...51crusher51/fat-ugly-non-nude-pictures-1.

It make me lose my train of thought.

I quoted this to make a funny...and the link for the picture in the quote area says...51crusher51/fat-ugly-non-nude-pictures-1.

It make me lose my train of thought.

LOL.. Thank god he isn't sharing his:

51crusher51/fat-ugly-yes-nude-pictures-1

directory...

FOS pac...

Everyone knows I'm really really good at this game. About as good as i28 and definitely better than jif... So saying otherwise is suspicious

I seem to recall you claiming that saying you were good was suspicious, sweetie.

I28 single-handedly defeated the Mafia multiple times. No one is better.

Lost in the shadow cast by your vagina emo-nologues, was the fact that this was my rookie season... and I thought I played pretty good, and I think (hope) people had fun in the Goonies game.

I'm ready to play again too... I can't take much more of the football board.

What say you queefs? Why don't we buck tradition and put a game together?

Lost in the shadow cast by your vagina emo-nologues, was the fact that this was my rookie season... and I thought I played pretty good, and I think (hope) people had fun in the Goonies game.

Yes you played great.

Really great.

Yes you played great.

Really great.

Something, something, something about my geniuzzz not being appreciated and details of all the scenarios in which I either a.) helped my team win, or b.) out played another individual by being smarter and better looking than them.

I'm out of practice. ;)

Something, something, something about my geniuzzz not being appreciated and details of all the scenarios in which I either a.) helped my team win, or b.) out played another individual by being smarter and better looking than them.

I'm out of practice. ;)

I'm sorry, but that post was far too short to even begin to qualify as a mafia post from you.

Im so down that I've already logged in anonymously

Im so down that I've already logged in anonymously

I think we need to start a game... seriously... there is now a thread, just gaining steam as I write this, discussing (soon to be debating) the "C" badges on team captain jerseys. Sigh.

After one year of play your ready to trash tradition. **** you ape boy.

After one year of play your ready to trash tradition. **** you ape boy.

So we can't play mafia... and the football board is overrun with spam and trolling. I guess I have to figure out something else to do with my spare time on the interqueebs... *mouses over "boobies" folder in favorites toolbar*

So we can't play mafia... and the football board is overrun with spam and trolling. I guess I have to figure out something else to do with my spare time on the interqueebs... *mouses over "boobies" folder in favorites toolbar*

Set up a game. Im sure Lilly and the Dm crowd would love to fire one up./ If anyone was interested Max agreed to give us our own Mafia forum.

Besides mafia...is there anything you are not too good for?

Archived