How are my boys?

Lily

Besides mafia...is there anything you are not too good for?

Going out on a limb here... but I'm going to guess I'm too good for the herpes encrusted buttafaces and chubbies you stick your pee-pee in to justify your own ego stroking "I'm a stud" musings.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet this post had the perfect amount of douchebaggery to be from you. I guess there are some things that don't change.

Game face bro, game face.

FOS: BG, because he usually doesn't cry about me being a big meanie like slats does... gotta be scum.

I think we need to start a game... seriously... there is now a thread, just gaining steam as I write this, discussing (soon to be debating) the "C" badges on team captain jerseys. Sigh.

relax freakshow. If we started playing now people would be burnt out by the time the normal mafia season kicks in.

Game face bro, game face.

FOS: BG, because he usually doesn't cry about me being a big meanie like slats does... gotta be scum.

I think I've laughed at you for suspecting everybody then claiming you were right all along at the end of the game, but that's about it.

Didn't think you were mean, or good, and definitely never caused me to cry.

Not like Dan X, who kills me every game.

Going out on a limb here... but I'm going to guess I'm too good for the herpes encrusted buttafaces and chubbies you stick your pee-pee in to justify your own ego stroking "I'm a stud" musings.

I thought Monkey's liked going out on limbs. You are so jealous of where my pee-pee has been its not even funny.

relax freakshow. If we started playing now people would be burnt out by the time the normal mafia season kicks in.

I think I've laughed at you for suspecting everybody then claiming you were right all along at the end of the game, but that's about it.

Didn't think you were mean, or good, and definitely never caused me to cry.

Not like Dan X, who kills me every game.

I thought Monkey's liked going out on limbs. You are so jealous of where my pee-pee has been its not even funny.

Nah, I just wanted an excuse to use the term "douchebaggery", and specifically in reference to you.

This seems to suggest there are limited opportunities... :huh:

Haha, it's like we all came home for the holidays...

I could get the forum set up by the weekend I thinks. As long as Im not busy burying my dog after Pac shoots him.

No hurry. How many would be interested and who wants to mod a game? I could put one together for 12, but I'd still want to do my Clue one later. It's for 20 players. I don't think we'd get 20 during the off season. (Mafia off season, that is.)

Oh, and Vic, I KNOW I can get DPR over here for this!

This seems to suggest there are limited opportunities... :huh:

Win.

Haha, it's like we all came home for the holidays...

And punched you in the junk.

I could get the forum set up by the weekend I thinks. As long as Im not busy burying my dog after Pac shoots him.

You are going to set up the forum? Gawd your power is sexy.

If your dog is anything like you all I'd have to do is throw a donut to divert his attention. No shooting necessary.

No hurry. How many would be interested and who wants to mod a game? I could put one together for 12, but I'd still want to do my Clue one later. It's for 20 players. I don't think we'd get 20 during the off season. (Mafia off season, that is.)

Oh, and Vic, I KNOW I can get DPR over here for this!

You summoned?

Just wanted to thank everyone for playing Mafia here. We appreciate it.

Crusher I just set up the forum, it is right beneath this one. I think everyone has the proper rights. If not let me know and if you need any help moving old mafia threads just say the word. Thank You!

Just wanted to thank everyone for playing Mafia here. We appreciate it.

Crusher I just set up the forum, it is right beneath this one. I think everyone has the proper rights. If not let me know and if you need any help moving old mafia threads just say the word. Thank You!

Gonna start moving them. If anyone finds any bring them up in the lounge and I'll move them. Thanx again boss.

It always works.As soon as I hear the cap being twisted off of a bottle of vodka, I show up. Everyone knows that. heh

Teh mafia has a new home. Sweetness.

You have good ears, my friend. *hands over the vodka*

I'd totally be interested in playing... too new to mod yet lulz Liking the new mafia forum. Two thumbs up XD

Archived