Cain Velasquez upends Lesnar

Jetsfan80

Cain's going to be champ for a long time IMO. Been a fan of his for a while. I think he's the first Ali-like talent that MMA's ever seen at heavyweight. For a guy to be able to move like that at his size is such a rare find.

completely agree. Once i saw how Carwin manhandle Brock in his last fight i knew the end was near for his title reign. Cain was wow last night. i knew he was good, but he completely blew me away.

Two fights in a row Brock got his a$ handed to him. Needs to hit boxing ring hard. Great job by Cain being patient. Nasty cut under Brock's eye.

On a side note, great win by Sanchez. Good to see him back to his winning ways...

Yeah Diego looked really good. Jake Shields looked pretty crappy.. the guy has pillows for fists and does no damage but squeaks decision wins. That won't last long in the UFC.

So happy Cain finally shut Brock Lesnar up.. the guy was over rated as can be and I'm glad we don't have to hear how he's the baddest man on the planet anymore. Cain vs Dos Santos should be interesting. Tough opponent for Cain but if Roy Nelson could survive, I think Cain could probably get a tko on Dos Santos.

Archived