Miami just got a Roethlisberger nose job!!!!!

vinnys025

It was. That is true. But Miami got hosed when they signaled touchdown. The guys on replay really didn't have any other choice but to make the call they did.

But Miami got hosed, I agree 100%.

I agree. Still had a shot at the end and couldn't come through. Were just not ready yet, getting closer though.

I agree. Still had a shot at the end and couldn't come through. Were just not ready yet, getting closer though.

Miami is a good team. The problem here is that we hear SO MUCH about how great they are. But they are physical and are tough. That being said, they could be heading towards another coaching change. That's always scary.

It was. That is true. But Miami got hosed when they signaled touchdown. The guys on replay really didn't have any other choice but to make the call they did.

If they did get screwed this is how they did. Refs are always too quick to blow plays dead.

I know you guys dont want to look ahead but as fans this is what we do. The Jets have beaten enough contenders and are in a position for homefield advantage so every game will be important when it comes to teams like the Steelers (who got a gift today) the Ravens (who got a bigger gift today, forward progress anyone ??) and the Pats. Im not sure teams like the Colts and Chargers will be in the race for homefield but the Chiefs might since they play in a sh*t division. We are currently rated as a top 3 team in the NFL no reason we cant root and push for Homefield... if we did'nt, we would'nt be fans.

All that being said, **** the Fins, Pats, Steelers, and Ravens **** them all. And **** the ravens more than anyone since the Ref's gift wrapped 2 games for them so far this year"

Big Ben said he had the ball.

If Big Ben said he had the ball, I believe him.

He's a man of integrity.

Big Ben is only good at raping underage chicks and winning Superbowls.

He'd be pretty awesome if he could stop his raping.

I disagree. A Miami player first pounced on the ball when it was free in the end zone. But he was instantly joined by a pile of other players from both teams.

I have seen many fumble recoveries where the guy who ends up with the ball was NOT the first one to jump on it. Unless the refs were willing to get to the bottom of the pile to see who finally ends up with the ball, it was not possible to tell which side had posession.

I disagree. A Miami player first pounced on the ball when it was free in the end zone. But he was instantly joined by a pile of other players from both teams.

I have seen many fumble recoveries where the guy who ends up with the ball was NOT the first one to jump on it. Unless the refs were willing to get to the bottom of the pile to see who finally ends up with the ball, it was not possible to tell which side had posession.

Yes. But read my post, I was talking about the replay decision. Once the guys on the field didn't go to the bottom, they had no choice on replay. I think clearly it was Miami's ball but the second they signaled TD on the field that changed.

One other thought. Miami fans that are saying they were robbed, etc. How about punching the ball in for a TD on your red zone visits. Ben had 3 fumbles, make him pay. And although the call didn't go in Miami's favor, how about the defense stops Pitt and this is a non-issue. They had a lot of chances. Clinging to the hopes of a Big Ben fumble into the end zone for the win is a bit much. It was a tough break no doubt but the play was really close. Make the plays on the field and that would be a non-issue.

Yes. But read my post, I was talking about the replay decision. Once the guys on the field didn't go to the bottom, they had no choice on replay. I think clearly it was Miami's ball but the second they signaled TD on the field that changed.

One other thought. Miami fans that are saying they were robbed, etc. How about punching the ball in for a TD on your red zone visits. Ben had 3 fumbles, make him pay. And although the call didn't go in Miami's favor, how about the defense stops Pitt and this is a non-issue. They had a lot of chances. Clinging to the hopes of a Big Ben fumble into the end zone for the win is a bit much. It was a tough break no doubt but the play was really close. Make the plays on the field and that would be a non-issue.

I agree, you can't rely on a replay call at the end of a game to save you. We had early chances and couldn't capitalize.

Cowher will be in Carolina next year, I have no doubt.

That's what I'm thinking. He lives down there. His wife just died tragically and being the Panthers' HC would allow him to work close to his 3 daughters.

Archived