So Moss returns to Foxboro this weekend

Matt39

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually dont see Moss having a big day at all. If anyone knows how to play him, its BB. The beauty for the Vikings is that means a lot of attention his way which means Percy Harvin is going to kill them.

Moss will gets his chances, but thats only going to open everything underneath for Harvin (Patriots fans should know what I mean). Expect AP to go ape sh*t as well.

I actually dont see Moss having a big day at all. If anyone knows how to play him, its BB. The beauty for the Vikings is that means a lot of attention his way which means Percy Harvin is going to kill them.

Moss will gets his chances, but thats only going to open everything underneath for Harvin (Patriots fans should know what I mean). Expect AP to go ape sh*t as well.

Is BB gonna cover him?

This.

Harvin is a match-up nightmare. Chung being out will only make matters worse.

AP could go wild if the Vikes are smart enough to use him on screens.

This.

Harvin is a match-up nightmare.

AP could go wild if the Vikes are smart enough to use him on screens.

No, Moss is the match up nightmare, Harvin is the beneficiary. Kind of like Welker when he appeared to be something more than a JAG. Only Harvin is 10000000x better.

THIS.

This is why I want Moss to catch 5 TD passes this Sunday.

The Pats defense is pretty soft in the middle. Moss hates going over the middle. You figure it out. Shineshoe(whatever), Harvin (especially) and Peterson could have very big days.

The Pats defense has been practicing against Moss for YEARS now! This is a big disadvantage to Moss. He is gonna have to come up with new tricks cuz I'm sure whoever is gonna cover him, covered him in practice all the time and knows his tendncies.

I doubt Moss will have a big day. Im sure he will get a td or sumin, but nothing huge.

The Pats defense has been practicing against Moss for YEARS now! This is a big disadvantage to Moss. He is gonna have to come up with new tricks cuz I'm sure whoever is gonna cover him, covered him in practice all the time and knows his tendncies.

I doubt Moss will have a big day. Im sure he will get a td or sumin, but nothing huge.

Dude, the guys he was practicing against all suck. They are the worst secondary in the NFL. They are allowing a league worst 70% completion percentage. They can't cover anybody.

If anything, Moss has the advantage. He knows exactly how to beat these guys who suck. He also knows the Pats offense inside and out and I'm sure is going to be spending most of his time this week in the defensive meeting room telling them how to stop the Pats.

If the Vikings get competent QB play they should kill the Pats. If Favre plays like Favre, the Pats will win by 10.

Archived