So Moss returns to Foxboro this weekend

Matt39

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, and the Jets freak win over the horrible Broncos was a great game for the Jets. :blink:

Comparing the two is like comparing apples to oranges. The Cheaters won because several players didn't understand the basic fundamentals of football; truly incredible and inexcusable. Holmes on the other hand would have caught the pass if he wasn't interfered with, making it a spetacular play with the same end result.

You stated that the Cheaters have the best record in the NFL. I just proved who actually does.

I've been reading without posting for quite awhile but your post forced me to reply. I have one question, are you really arguing over who has the best record in the NFL after 6 weeks?

If you're actually asking this question I can't believe that you've been reading all that long. :D

Well I guess I'm just shocked that Jet fans would take such pride in something that means so little at this point in the season. I remember the Jets being 8-0 just a few years ago and how did that work out? Further, I would suggest that any fan, Jets or Pats fan take a look back at seasons past and see just well the week Six champion did as those seasons unfolded.

Well I guess I'm just shocked that Jet fans would take such pride in something that means so little at this point in the season. I remember the Jets being 8-0 just a few years ago and how did that work out? Further, I would suggest that any fan, Jets or Pats fan take a look back at seasons past and see just well the week Six champion did as the seasons unfolded.

So fans aren't allowed to get excited when their team is playing well?

According to you, they are supposed to act cautiously optimistic and not have any fun when their team is winning. Is that the thing?

I'm sorry. I like to experience joy whenever I can.

Oh, and the Jets never started any season 8-0 so I have no clue what you are talking about and assume you are not a Jets fan.

Well I guess I'm just shocked that Jet fans would take such pride in something that means so little at this point in the season. I remember the Jets being 8-0 just a few years ago and how did that work out? Further, I would suggest that any fan, Jets or Pats fan take a look back at seasons past and see just well the week Six champion did as those seasons unfolded.

What should we do?

Hang our heads in shame for winning 5 in a row, while beating everybody in our division?

Nobody's claiming it's anymore than it is except tx.

If you want a date with him, just ask him out.

So fans aren't allowed to get excited when their team is playing well?

According to you, they are supposed to act cautiously optimistic and not have any fun when their team is winning. Is that the thing?

I'm sorry. I like to experience joy whenever I can.

Oh, and the Jets never started any season 8-0 so I have no clue what you are talking about and assume you are not a Jets fan.

Sounds like he also saw welker play in that game he did not play in. :rl:

What should we do?

Hang our heads in shame for winning 5 in a row, while beating everybody in our division?

Nobodies claiming it's anymore than it is except tx.

If you want a date with him, just ask him out.

Really??? Insults because I simply think that going crazy at week 6 is foolish? I would also point out that there is a difference between being happy about a good start and planning Super Bowl Parties.

Really??? Insults because I simply think that going crazy at week 6 is foolish? I would also point out that there is a difference between being happy about a good start and planning Super Bowl Parties.

I insulted you because you are making sh*t up!

Go ahead and quote all these posts where we're going crazy and starting parties. :blink:

Prove me wrong, I dare you!

James, I am not trying to insult you. Please address my post. Are you a Jets fan?

Why does someone being excited about their team's early season success offend you?

Really? :huh:

Please find these Super Bowl party planners. Far as I can tell, they're strawman fans made up by trolls to make these pointless "points."

Most Jet fans aren't even happy about the good start. There's still plenty to complain about.

James, I am not trying to insult you. Please address my post. Are you a Jets fan?

Why does someone being excited about their team's early season success offend you?

Being excited is great. Booking your flight to Dallas is a little much. Jets fans, generally speaking, are manic. Either way low, or way high but always kind of angry. Why not relax and enjoy the ride without too many expectations?

It all does not matter though....as stated before, my Twitter Timeline Jinx has sealed the fate of the AFC East.

;)

Ok, first off if it's your intent to talk football, then why does it matter so much to you to know what team I'm a fan of?

Second, it dosen't offend me that people are excited by their teams early season success, notice in my post I pointed out that to both Pats and Jets fans, that week six means there are 10 more games to be played and little more. Now if you are honest with yourself, then all you need to do is read through these threads to see that there are a ton of Jet fans that belive the division is theirs already.

Being excited is great. Booking your flight to Dallas is a little much. Jets fans, generally speaking, are manic. Either way low, or way high but always kind of angry. Why not relax and enjoy the ride without too many expectations?

It all does not matter though....as stated before, my Twitter Timeline Jinx has sealed the fate of the AFC East.

;)

Or you could just disappear for a few weeks after we beat you.

Got that December 7th vacation all sorted out yet?

Ok, first off if it's your intent to talk football, then why does it matter so much to you to know what team I'm a fan of?

Second, it dosen't offend me that people are excited by their teams early season success, notice in my post I pointed out that to both Pats and Jets fans, that week six means there are 10 more games to be played and little more. Now if you are honest with yourself, then all you need to do is read through these threads to see that there are a ton of Jet fans that belive the division is theirs already.

Still waiting on all those parties, hurry up I don't want to miss them! :blink:

Still waiting on all those parties, hurry up I don't want to miss them! :blink:

So what you are saying is that you can't open up anyone of these threads and find a large number of Jet fans talking crazy after week 6? Do you read any of these threads? :blink:

1st - Well if you are talking football on a Jets message board as a Jets fan its one thing. If you are here to attempt to rain on people's parades it's quite another.

2nd - If people feel that way they feel that way. I personally don't see any Jets fans laying claim to the division. I see them pointing out the fact that the Jets are technically in first place as they have the best record and have beaten all of their divisional opponents when challenged by a certain Pats fan who literally posts in these types of threads to elicit that exact type of reaction. Which is why I questioned how long you've been reading the board. If you've been reading long enough you'd know who is trolling for a response.

Go ahead and quote all these posts where we're going crazy and starting parties. :blink:

Prove me wrong, I dare you!

What about the thread just last week where Jets fans wanted the Phins to beat the Steelers because it would put the Jets in better position for the #1 seed?

You don't think that is an example of putting the cart before the horse, especially since the Jets haven't won an outright AFCE title since 1998?

What about the thread just last week where Jets fans wanted the Phins to beat the Steelers because it would put the Jets in better position for the #1 seed?

You don't think that is an example of putting the cart before the horse, especially since the Jets haven't won an outright AFCE title since 1998?

What did I say about that?

Also, I never said nobody ever posted anything stupid here tx, just this morning some idiot was trying to tell me DTV would blackout the Jets game in NY. :blink:

It's still nothing like you make it out to be, and your boy Jim has still yet to come up with one party planner!

1) What did I say about that?

2) Also, I never said there were no stupid posters here tx, just this morning some idiot was trying to tell me DTV would blackout the Jets game in NY.

1) You said to provide an example, and I did.

2) You know I was referring to the Sunday Ticket rules.

1) You said to provide an example, and I did.

2) You know I was referring to the Sunday Ticket rules.

It's not an example of what you have been perpetrating here!

And to think Sunday Ticket rules apply to local broadcasts is STUPID!

It's not an example of what you have been perpetrating here!

And to think Sunday Ticket rules apply to local broadcasts is STUPID!

Actually it is the other way around.

Local blackout rules apply to the Sunday Ticket.

If the Jags game is blacked out because of a lack of ticket sales, no one can show the game within a 75-mile radius of the stadium and that includes Direct TV.

If the Jags game is blacked out because of a lack of ticket sales, no one can show the game within a 75-mile radius of the stadium and that includes Direct TV.

:face:

tx was not talking about the Jets game being blacked out because of a lack of ticket sales.

He was claiming Jets fans with DTV in NY would not get to see the game this week, because it was being broadcast locally and so DTV would black it out. :blink:

Stop trying to out stupid the stupid!

That's a different situation entirely (blackouts due to non-sellouts), and you are 100% correct.

But if the Jags game is sold out and televised on the local CBS affiliate, the game would be blacked out in Jacksonville on the Sunday Ticket.

That's a different situation entirely (blackouts due to non-sellouts), and you are 100% correct.

But if the Jags game is sold out and televised on the local CBS affiliate, the game would be blacked out in Jacksonville on the Sunday Ticket.

Because it's being broadcast locally, there is no need to watch it on the Sunday Ticket which is the CBS broadcast anyway.

You just watch it on CBS!

Archived