So Moss returns to Foxboro this weekend

Matt39

:face:

tx was not talking about the Jets game being blacked out because of a lack of ticket sales.

He was claiming Jets fans with DTV in NY would not get to see the game this week, because it was being broadcast locally and so DTV would black it out. :blink:

Stop trying to out stupid the stupid!

I was just trying to help.

The game is gonna be on down here. :P

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a different situation entirely (blackouts due to non-sellouts), and you are 100% correct.

But if the Jags game is sold out and televised on the local CBS affiliate, the game would be blacked out in Jacksonville on the Sunday Ticket.

Correct because you can watch it on the local CBS affiliate.

:face:

tx was not talking about the Jets game being blacked out because of a lack of ticket sales.

He was claiming Jets fans with DTV in NY would not get to see the game this week, because it was being broadcast locally and so DTV would black it out.

OK Smartass, what if some tight-wad Jets fan has Direct TV but did not spring for the $2.98/month for local channels, how would he see the Jets this weekend?

OK Smartass, what if some tight-wad Jets fan has Direct TV but did not spring for the $2.98/month for local channels, how would he see the Jets this weekend?

I don't even think they even offer DTV without the locals anymore STUPID, but if they do, they would just pick up the phone call DTV and have them add it. :blink:

Presumably the same way he'd watch them every other week.

If the tightwad skipped the local channel package, he'd probably have a functional HD antenna.

I haven't looked at my DTV bill in over 5 years.

They don't charge separately for local channels anymore?

If they still do, it does not change anything.

The person could still just pick up the phone call DTV and have them add the local channels to their account.

If they are that cheap, they can call and cancel it after the game.

Archived