Rich Cimini on Twitter: “I Will Try” (to JetNation)

Maxman

Chilean thundercat cream filled doguhnuts? Seriously? Thats like double gravy flavored gravy with artificial gravy flavor enriched with gravy nutrients and homogenized for my safety. Followed by a gravy chaser. FTW

You keep talking like that and I'm gonna doughnut all over myself.

ive come full circle on cimini. 10 years ago i hated him 2 but now i understand how a man can get his mind in that sort of state. losing sucks.

any coincidence it takes the Jets becoming a nationally recognized contender before Cimini cheers up? im in a great mood because of the Jets. Win or lose this weekend, they kick a$$.

ive come full circle on cimini. 10 years ago i hated him 2 but now i understand how a man can get his mind in that sort of state. losing sucks.

any coincidence it takes the Jets becoming a nationally recognized contender before Cimini cheers up? im in a great mood because of the Jets. Win or lose this weekend, they kick a$$.

He cheered up? :huh:

Hey actually jumped on board for the AFC championship game seamed very excited and thought they would win. But that might have just been because he would have gotten a free trip to the super bowl.

He was trying to jinx them.

Pretty good stuff Max, the I'll hang up and let you tweet was awesome. Im so proud I could share a doughnut with myself in your honor.

Thanks. I chuckled at that one myself!

Funny that after everything I have sent to Cimini over the years (I am always busting his balls) that he would respond back after a kitten comment. :P

Thanks. I chuckled at that one myself!

Funny that after everything I have sent to Cimini over the years (I am always busting his balls) that he would respond back after a kitten comment. :P

Probably the guilt from all the dead kitty souls catching up with him. He read that and said, "How the does he know that, curses"

Well ... he had no problem drinking with us (JN'rs) ... never used to anyway. Don't see why he'd be adverse to tweeting us... unless he's too lazy to do so.

I'm pretty sure he was only just trying to bang one of the group. I can't really say I can blame him though.

In Cimini's defense, he has been around since Joe Walton, so that is a lot of really bad football.Think of it-Clueless Joe, Bruce "Mother of All Gameplans" Coslet, Kotite, Parcells getting hired away from the Pats, the payback of Bellicheat's storied 1-day reign, O'Donnell, Peyton Manning refusing to come out of school 1 year early, Testaverde's Achilles, Herm, Maniac Mangini. Covering the Jets is like having a daily front row seat to an unfolding 53-car pileup on a snowy interstate for years.

Unlike Canizzaro he did not drink the Herman Edwards koolaid. With so much bad football kinda hard to expect many good happy ending stories.

Only time I could fault him was when with Hackett on the way out he wrote a story about Hackett's college professor father being murdered years ago. Most of us hated Hackett because he was lousy at his job. Seemed like bringing this up about a guy on the verge of being fired was a little much. Could be Hackett never really spoke to the press at all(he refused to be filmed by NFLN for the Quincy Carter debacle against the Ravens), and to find out anything about him personally was something of a find and Cimini as good reporter couldn't help himself.

Alright I think the Clowney hacker has taken control of Cimini's twitter account. He has been interacting with the fans a lot since the kitten joke.

Had this exchange with him today:

JetNation @RichCimini Look at you interacting. I feel like my work is done here. I am so proud of you! Big hugs next time we see each other, lol.

RichCimini @JetNation Who says you can't teach a dinosaur new tricks?

Here is our response:

@RichCimini Damn Rich you are on a roll. I am going to have to retire my, "Cimini typewriter" jokes. Damn I need new material, lol.

And I am aware that I overuse LOL. I am working on it, this has been a problem for a few years now. Thank you for your patience.

Alright I think the Clowney hacker has taken control of Cimini's twitter account. He has been interacting with the fans a lot since the kitten joke.

Had this exchange with him today:

Here is our response:

And I am aware that I overuse LOL. I am working on it, this has been a problem for a few years now. Thank you for your patience.

Make sure you invite me to the wedding.

Archived