New York Knicks' Season Opener Game Thread...and on

BroadwayJoe12

What Seed Will the Knicks Get?? (I say 6th)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What Seed Will The Knicks Get?

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/11/24/heat-bosh.ap/index.html

And that was a regular season game. Your boy is soft...end of story.

EDIT: I will add i have never had them myself and also have a football mentality where if it's not broken you play. So maybe i'm in the wrong.

Are you this dumb? You really think they're universally the same? If you've never had back spasms just give it a rest dude. They're completely debilitating and they come and go. There's a reason in that article that he left in the first and came back in the second. Get it? Once they're pulsing, it's almost impossible to even stand.

Have to say as well, I've never encountered a stranger oddity in all my years of posting on Jet forums than the trolling that goes on in the Knick thread. For a franchise that's been at the depths of hell for 10 years and only a 6-seed this season, people sure do sweat them a ton.

I don't think it's a Knick thing as much as a NY thing, people hate NY and some of their loud, obnoxious fans and cannot wait to see them fail.

Knicks were 2-0 against the Heat in 2011. And the new look Knicks went to Miami and still beat them in Feb.

Otherwise why would a Heat fan be celebrating the fact they do not get to face the Knicks ? :confused0082:

2-0 against the heat in 2011 lmao You guys sound like dolphins fans. Enjoy the 2nd round.

LOL I'm not celebrating....I'm just laughin at the Knicks. Now that we've cleared that all up, time to turn my attention to the premier 2nd round matchup Heat/Celtics.

You were celebrating more that the Celtic trolls. Sounded more like relieved.

Good luck with the Celtics. Whats you record against the Celtics this season ?

You were celebrating more that the Celtic trolls. Sounded more like relieved.

Good luck with the Celtics. Whats you record against the Celtics this season ?

Your giving your team wayyyyyyyyyyy to much credit man. I think we can beat the celtics. I'm predicting Heat in 7, however i'm not extremely confident.

Your giving your team wayyyyyyyyyyy to much credit man. I think we can beat the celtics. I'm predicting Heat in 7, however i'm not extremely confident.

We only beat you like in both of the last two meetings. Both home and away. That's all

But go on cheer for your team. For a Knicks fan a Celtics Heat series is awesome. Somebody's gotta lose. :)

We only beat you like in both of the last two meetings. Both home and away. That's all

But go on cheer for your team. For a Knicks fan a Celtics Heat series is awesome. Somebody's gotta lose. :)

Dude....were rival fans.I have to bust some balls around here. I think a Heat/Knicks series would've been a tight series.

Archived