Does anyone want a babygirl for the day?

The Gun Of Bavaria

FOR RENT:

5 month old baby girl for the day.

Seeks person to never leave her sight including to use the bathroom, will cry for no apparent reason for long periods of time, does not apparently like any of her toys, videos or activities today and refuses to nap despite being ridiculously tired.

If interested, PM. I will drop off and pick up baby girl upon end of rental.

GOB

:lol:

I'll watch her Gun :D

As long as I get to dress her up in Green and White :lol: :wink:

Can't help you during the season, though. I don't even open the window blinds. My bunker mentality kicks in once Septmeber rolls around :wink:

I'm not mad at her...she's too beautiful to be mad at her now.

besides...I'm freaking PISSED at the dog now. I had her napping and the dog started barking.....she's awake now

After 2 kids,me and my dog aren't friends anymore

have you taken her for a drive.. that use to put my daughter out before we got out of the driveway... although she would never transfer so i spent a ton of time in the car when she was little ;)

she is sooo beautiful Guns... i will take her.. mydaughter is taking a babysitting course . Oy .how quickly they grow. :shock:

Careful...she's the only 5 month old with a CCW permit and her own .32 tucked in her diaper.

Haha, it would be interesting, but I have a lot more energy then most of the old guys around here man.

have you taken her for a drive.. that use to put my daughter out before we got out of the driveway... although she would never transfer so i spent a ton of time in the car when she was little ;)

she is sooo beautiful Guns... i will take her.. mydaughter is taking a babysitting course . Oy .how quickly they grow. :shock:

Thanks GG

Funny u should say that.......On my drive home from court today (She comes with me when I have court on my off days) she crashed..I pulled into my driveway about 20 minutes later and began to make a series of phone calls to whoever I could think of, just to not have to get her out of the car and wake her up

FOR RENT:

5 month old baby girl for the day.

Seeks person to never leave her sight including to use the bathroom, will cry for no apparent reason for long periods of time, does not apparently like any of her toys, videos or activities today and refuses to nap despite being ridiculously tired.

If interested, PM. I will drop off and pick up baby girl upon end of rental.

GOB

:lol:

THANK GOD I had a BOY...I think

I have years to develop my welcoming procedure for any boy attempting to date her.

Somewhere along the way, the line "Have you seen my gun collection?" will come into play

So would "keep it in your pants or so help me god i will cut it off and mail it back home to your mother with a note telling her what you were planning to do with it"

So would "keep it in your pants or so help me god i will cut it off and mail it back home to your mother with a note telling her what you were planning to do with it"

I will print that out and keep it in a lockbox until needed. I like that one. It's gonna suck for the kid when he shows up at the door and I already know about his driving record. :)

Archived