Does anyone want a babygirl for the day?

The Gun Of Bavaria

Nope.

The why does your avatar have a set of 18-year old hooters? :o

because they are cartoon boobs smart a$$... maybe someday your strange little fantasy world will allow yu to move out of the cartoon realm and on to the real thing... i feel sorry for the women of texas when that happens..;)

I'd take cartoon boobs at this point.

Poor Guns :(...i know you are sick of hearing this but give her time...the first year is the worst...sleep deprivation is just awful...she will come back ...believe me :)

Gunner - hate to lay it on you dude, but cherish every moment your little goobie is in this mode. You will look back at it about 13 years from now and wish all she said was goo, daa, and maa. Through nothing you do - you're going to become real stupid about this time, and will be treated and spoken to as such. I'm just now starting to lose my stupidity and my little baby is coming up on the magic 21.

Gunner - hate to lay it on you dude, but cherish every moment your little goobie is in this mode. You will look back at it about 13 years from now and wish all she said was goo, daa, and maa. Through nothing you do - you're going to become real stupid about this time, and will be treated and spoken to as such. I'm just now starting to lose my stupidity and my little baby is coming up on the magic 21.

I hear ya. I'm in no rush for her to grow. She's so adorable right now, I can't believe it's already been 5 1/2 months to be honest. Seems like she was born just yesterday.

I second that. My oldest daughter just hit 13 and she is such a pleasure to live with. :evil:

FOR RENT:

5 month old baby girl for the day.

Seeks person to never leave her sight including to use the bathroom, will cry for no apparent reason for long periods of time, does not apparently like any of her toys, videos or activities today and refuses to nap despite being ridiculously tired.

If interested, PM. I will drop off and pick up baby girl upon end of rental.

Thanks... you are making my impending July seem much moer dreadful now. :)

BZ

OK Guns.. that is one completely adorable baby ... had to mention it again because of the new avatar ;)

:D:D

Thanks.

I couldn't resist putting up the new pic. I scanned her 5 month pic last night and had to put it to use. I have a Yahoo online photo album full of month to month pictures of her. Some of them are hilarious

Her uncle would be glad to hang on to her for a day. :lol:

I love children. In a couple years, I'll finally have my own. I hope.

I am a proud uncle and godfather, though, and spoil the heck out of them every chance I get.

I babysat my goddaughter last weekend and could barely sleep.

Ever see a child sleepcrawl? I swear, it's eery. :twisted:

As the Uncle & Godfather to my child, I demand that you come up to Michigan before April 4th to see her........and while you're here u might as well come to Opening Day with me :D

I might need to step up my man-whoring down here in Tallahasse so I can get enough money for the plane ride up. :roll::lol:

Archived