**** Official New York Jets vs Green Bay Packers Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats it, fire Schotty, it should've never come down to that last play.

How is this Schotty's fault? I am the biggest Schotty hater on this website, and this game isn't on him.

It's entirely on the players.

Cut Cotchery after this game, he's ****ed up enough this season. I don't want to see that guy in a Jets uniform again. The other droppers at least do things to balance out their sh*ttiness.

Understand there have beend rops, but zero points coming off a bye means we are in SAME OLD JETS territory.This has been the story of this franchise forever; they read their press clippings before accomplishing sh*t. And Schottenhiemer deserves to be fired NOW.

Cotch shouldve held on to that damn ball and absorb the hit.

He sucked a$$ today. First he got the ball taken away from him, then he drops everything thrown his way, and nowon a crucial 3rd down he can't even hold on to the ******* ball.

How is this Schotty's fault? I am the biggest Schotty hater on this website, and this game isn't on him.

Cut Cotchery after this game, he's ****ed up enough this season. I don't want to see that guy in a Jets uniform again. The other droppers at least do things to balance out their sh*ttiness.

What has Santonio Holmes done today to balance out his sh*ttiness?

packers should give the game ball to:

1. our coaches

That fake punt was a joke of a call and shotty really showed what kind of offensive cordinator he is.

2. WR

How many drops today?? Especially cotch!! Greene dropped a wide open screen, holmes dropped what would have been a huge play. Just an overall horrible effort.

3. Refs

I do not like playing this game, but I was under the impression that when a wr and db both have the ball it goes to the wr. Maybe i am wrong.

The QB sneak, the jump ball play, among the other stupid calls.

The execution was being poor doesn't excuse the disgraceful play calling.

Even that last one, what the **** was that? We had two WR in the same place. Sanchez had ALL DAY to throw, if the play is designed effectively, he will have an option.

Terrible all round and absolutely disgraceful coming off a bye.

Heads sould roll. Horrible.

Thats it

Most teams come out of the bye rested and successful. We come out of the bye and the O-line cannot run block, the receivers cannot catch and we lose to a far inferior opponent, embarrassing ourselves in our own stadium. This coaching staff might be adored by the players, but the Jets have to be far better than their opponents to overcome the stupid conduct of their coaching staff. Blowing challenges, screwing up time outs, idiotic play calling by the OC. Really, what a bunch of dopes.

we will lose both of the next two weeks as well. You cant win if you cant play any offense at all.We will be 5-4 bank on it. If I were Sanchez I would change every play in the huddle what are they gonna do bench him ? ****k shottenhiemer

Earth to smashmouth: the loss to the Ravens would like to speak with you.

Archived