**** Official New York Jets vs Green Bay Packers Game Thread ****

war ensemble

Most teams come out of the bye rested and successful. We come out of the bye and the O-line cannot run block, the receivers cannot catch and we lose to a far inferior opponent, embarrassing ourselves in our own stadium. This coaching staff might be adored by the players, but the Jets have to be far better than their opponents to overcome the stupid conduct of their coaching staff. Blowing challenges, screwing up time outs, idiotic play calling by the OC. Really, what a bunch of dopes.

I can't wait to see how the moronic few here defend sh*tty and his sh*tty play-calling.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotted them 3 points in what looks already like a close defensive battle.

So ******* stupid.

Reminds me of the time we onside kicked to open the half against the Bears a few years back.

Said this right after the fake punt.

Ironically the last time we were shutout.

Can we just not try that sh*t ever again?!?!

I love this board because you're not ******* retards that are gonna come on here blaming Sanchez. I dont know wtf Schotty was doing today, maybe overthinking again like the raven game since they had 2 weeks to prepare? And can someone tell me why I barely saw Holmes on the field in the 2nd half? WTF?!

Rex should NOT have given them a whole week off either, big mistake! If our receivers could catch the ******* ball and stop being PUSSIES and letting the defense just take it away from them we win this game and Sanchez has 0 picks. I put this all on coaching and the receivers.

The defense played well. IF we had an offense that could drop 2 TDs, it wouldn't have mattered. In fact given how close it was to being good, it was a good play.

I agree. The faith in the D was the only explanation necessary and the total inability of the "standard" offense to move the chains justifies it in hindsight.

I love this board because you're not ******* retards that are gonna come on here blaming Sanchez. I dont know wtf Schotty was doing today, maybe overthinking again like the raven game since they had 2 weeks to prepare? And can someone tell me why I barely saw Holmes on the field in the 2nd half? WTF?!

Rex should NOT have given them a whole week off either, big mistake! If our receivers could catch the ******* ball and stop being PUSSIES and letting the defense just take it away from them we win this game and Sanchez has 0 picks. I put this all on coaching and the receivers.

agreed.

It was a field position game, and we weren't playing for field position. 60% passing wasn't the right strategy for this game. Should have been 60% running. It's like he went in thinking it was going to be a shootout, and didn't adjust when the defense showed they could whoop the GB offense.

It was a field position game, and we weren't playing for field position. 60% passing wasn't the right strategy for this game. Should have been 60% running. It's like he went in thinking it was going to be a shootout, and didn't adjust when the defense showed they could whoop the GB offense.

Even when we tried to run theball we werent going anywhere. GB was stuffing the run most of the day, with one of our castoffs no less.

Today was more on execution than it was on Schotty. He's the scapegoat right now. Mark missed some big throws and his receivers couldnt catch. 7 drops? Thats uncalled for. Schotty cant make them catch the ball. The worst part about the drops were that fact they were either in crucial situations, or on a play that could have been huge.

Mark didnt play well 2 games in a row. Thats a concern. Our WR's have a problem catching the Football. Thats a concern. Schotty had some great calls rang up today and the execution wasnt there. He called some boneheaded ones too, but to act like this is all on Schotty and not on the players is stupid.

And Rex ****ed up twice today. Once with an unnecessary fake punt, a stupid challenge, and wasting all 3 time outs in a row on that one possession with 4 minutes left in the game.

Earth to smashmouth: the loss to the Ravens would like to speak with you.

What would you like to say ? We could not do anything in that game either??

Those of you saying we could not run I ask what game were you watching ? How many times on second and 4 5 or 6 did Idiot Shott Pass ?? Damn near every time. The Jets NEVER had a chance to sustain the run because the IDIOT calling the god damn plays never gave then a chance too.

This team will be INCONSISTENT all year not due to talent but due to seriously bad play calling and idiotic gadget plays while our offense is trying to get in rhythm. He does it every week. He is the worst OC this franchise has ever had by far.

When was the last time you saw the Jets create a mismatch on offense ? Why is damn near every play hotly contested ?? WHY ? because our IDIOT OC is Predictable and always has been. Why does it always look like other teams are always on top of our Offense ? Because Shott has no idea how to call a game and its probably obvious to most teams in the god damn film room.

Its also Obvious why this Idiot has not landed a head coaching gig.

Today was more on execution than it was on Schotty. He's the scapegoat right now. Mark missed some big throws and his receivers couldnt catch. 7 drops? Thats uncalled for. Schotty cant make them catch the ball. The worst part about the drops were that fact they were either in crucial situations, or on a play that could have been huge.

Mark didnt play well 2 games in a row. Thats a concern. Our WR's have a problem catching the Football. Thats a concern. Schotty had some great calls rang up today and the execution wasnt there. He called some boneheaded ones too, but to act like this is all on Schotty and not on the players is stupid.

And Rex ****ed up twice today. Once with an unnecessary fake punt, a stupid challenge, and wasting all 3 time outs in a row on that one possession with 4 minutes left in the game.

I understand Mark didnt play great but those drops were ALL catchable. The biggest one that stand out is the one to Holmes that might have ben a td if he caught the ****in thing. Not to mention the fact that if our receivers would man up and not just hand the ball to the other team Sanchez would have had 0 picks. I wish both of those "interceptions" could be ruled as fumbles because that was their giveaways not Sanchez's.

I understand Mark didnt play great but those drops were ALL catchable. The biggest one that stand out is the one to Holmes that might have ben a td if he caught the ****in thing. Not to mention the fact that if our receivers would man up and not just hand the ball to the other team Sanchez would have had 0 picks. I wish both of those "interceptions" could be ruled as fumbles because that was their giveaways not Sanchez's.

Both of those interceptions were catches that were ripped from the recievers hads while they were on the ground. The Keller call was ridiculous.

Both of those interceptions were catches that were ripped from the recievers hads while they were on the ground. The Keller call was ridiculous.

I know thats what I'm saying, they shouldnt even be considered "interceptions". But really the receivers have to toughen up and just incase hold onto the damn ball and dont let the DB's take it right from their hands.

Which is more of reason to not put all the blame on Schotty. He had 2 perfectly drawn up screens that were dropped too. Those would have been big gainers.

Archived