**** Official New York Jets vs Green Bay Packers Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets put it in perspective.

We have 3 turnovers in this half. We play awful on offense. There was a fake punt that did not play out well for the JETS. JETS had a ton of penalties to the Packers none.

And yet we are down by only 3 points!!!!

It's the same story every week. The offense sucks. The defense is good. When will Brian Schottenheimer be shown his walking papers? We are winning despite our woeful offensive "game plan". We will not be winning a Super Bowl with this offense.

Hate to pat myself on the back but again, it's obviously a lot tougher game than most of you expected. I dunno WTF all the pundits were talking about saying we were supposed to dominate against a team that despite injuries is still pretty stacked on both sides of the ball.

Tomlinson is out of bounds why didnt the clock stop?

Because thee officials hate us. Did you see him roll his eyes on Rex's Challenge ? How many penalties have been called on GB ? What happened on the Brad Smith Funble ? The Cotch simultanious possesion. Jets should submit a complaint if this is the same crew from the Ravens game

It's the same story every week. The offense sucks. The defense is good. When will Brian Schottenheimer be shown his walking papers? We are winning despite our enemic offensive "game plan".

The play calling is atrocious. This is a banged up GB defense and we are making it look like the Steel Curtain.

If you get the ball inside 2 minutes you should get atleast one first down!

But we still are not out of it. Not by any benchmark.

It's the same story every week. The offense sucks. The defense is good. When will Brian Schottenheimer be shown his walking papers? We are winning despite our woeful offensive "game plan". We will not be winning a Super Bowl with this offense.

Well, we're among the tops of the league in points per game. I mean...

Hate to pat myself on the back but again, it's obviously a lot tougher game than most of you expected. I dunno WTF all the pundits were talking about saying we were supposed to dominate against a team that despite injuries is still pretty stacked on both sides of the ball.

Th Jets are doing more for the score on both sides of the ball than green bay is, just sayin.

Archived