QB woes still for 2 years now

nyj1fan

that's ridiculous. as a dolphins fan i would love for you to give up on sanchez but realistically you guys are in the same boat as us. you need to play the young QBs and let them grow and mature. some weeks they'll play like all pros and others like bums. its the nature of the beast but its good for the long term health for both our teams

• Upvote 1

that's ridiculous. as a dolphins fan i would love for you to give up on sanchez but realistically you guys are in the same boat as us. you need to play the young QBs and let them grow and mature. some weeks they'll play like all pros and others like bums. its the nature of the beast but its good for the long term health for both our teams

agreed. sometimes it takes outside eyes to make real sense of the situation.

NYJ front office still does not get it with the QB situation. Brunell should have gone in there when things were so wrong with Sanchez. He (Sanchez) is not ready to run a team (STILL). Fed up with QB issues been going on for way too long.

Now this is good.

Brunell>>>>>Sanchez

LOL

This thread is lunacy. Sanchez has played 1 1/2 seasons of pro ball. He needs more playing time to fully develop (hopefully he can do that quickly). People who thought there wouldnt be any bumps in his progression dont know much about football.

It sucks that the rest of the team is SB ready and Sanchez is only a 2nd year player. But it is what it is.

Whoever suggested they should have gone to Brunnell should be banned from JN for a solid month.

Yeah, that Drew Brees guys is such a scrub too. The Chargers FO is so smart. I don't know why the Broncos stuck with Elway, the Cowboys with Aikman, the Giants with Eli, the Packers with Favre, etc. since all those guys were so sucky in year 2. Hell those losers were even worse than Sanchez! What stupid teams!

NYJ front office still does not get it with the QB situation. Brunell should have gone in there when things were so wrong with Sanchez. He (Sanchez) is not ready to run a team (STILL). Fed up with QB issues been going on for way too long.

NONSENSE!you stat mongers never understand football.

Brunell...this is a joke right. Tell us your just kidding.

Ha, it said on the bottom that you were in the middle of posting and I wanted to ninja you. All to no avail apparently...

It might be bugged, I wasn't writing or starting a post when I saw yours.

I wasn't sure what you meant, I thought maybe you missed my post and figured I'd be in here because it was an Anti-Sanchez post, and I am pretty high on Sanchez. Who knows if I'll still be posting on here in 3 years or so, but 3 years from now everyone is gonna be glad that we have Sanchez while other teams will hate it. I really like Bradford, Rodgers (of course) and Sanchez going into the next gen of QBs.

I actually also like Bruce Gradkowski, but apparently he is crippled now or something.

I knew someone would write this so I bring rational sense back here. The fact is that the offense did not execute. Sanchez had a fine day. His receivers dropped too many passes and the two picks can in no way be his fault. Fact is he put the ball in the receivers hands and the defenders ripped em out on the ground.

Prove to me in any way that Sanchez is responsible for the receivers not holding the ball and I'll concede to your argument.

The offense messed up and Sanchez was along for the ride.

This game is a good thing. It will be a reminder to the team that you can't just show up and win. You have to practice like a champion to be a champion.

STILL?! After 2 WHOLE yearsssss! Oh Noooooo! :rolleyes:

LMAO thank god none of you idiots run the team.

To the original poster:

I know you are pissed off. We all are. But the loss to GB wasn't all on Sanchez.

GB played a great game defensively. The wind was also a factor to both teams.

I say we give Sanchez one more game to improve or we waive him! (J/K)

The real problem here? Those damn Jets have gone and raised our expectations, with all their acquisition of top talent, great coaching, and WINNING! Think back to just a couple of years ago. Back then we wouldn't have felt nearly as depressed and upset as we were this past Sunday watching our beloved team getting beat like they did.

I can't wait to see the shellacking we are going to give the Lions this Sunday!

Mark, listen man, I know it has to be frustrating as a seasoned vet to sit behind a second year QB and act as a mentor. Especially when you want to get in the game and hopefully play well enough to earn some more money after going broke. I think you'd be better served taking a few extra snaps with the back-ups instead of creating JetNation ID's to lobby for some playing time.

• Upvote 2

Mark, listen man, I know it has to be frustrating as a seasoned vet to sit behind a second year QB and act as a mentor. Especially when you want to get in the game and hopefully play well enough to earn some more money after going broke. I think you'd be better served taking a few extra snaps with the back-ups instead of creating JetNation ID's to lobby for some playing time.

hahaha I dont understand the panic over Sanchez. I know this team is built to win NOW and I think he has the ability to do it but I also think in 2-3 years this kid is gonna be a great QB. That should be something that Jets fans are happy about not in a panic over. I know they wont be able to keep all of their pieces in place but for the most part this is a team that is not only putting themselves in the position to win this year but to have something to build on for the future. Many people will disagree but I'm confident he'll prove them wrong not just this year but in years to come.