QB woes still for 2 years now

nyj1fan

I, too, am sick of the coddling of quarterbacks. If you don't play like Peyton Manning by your 20th game or so then you are a scrub and deserve to be cut! There are plenty of franchise quarterbacks just lying around for the taking!

To think, we lost Woodhead because of this scrub! Not to mention Chauncey Washington.

NYJ front office still does not get it with the QB situation. Brunell should have gone in there when things were so wrong with Sanchez. He (Sanchez) is not ready to run a team (STILL). Fed up with QB issues been going on for way too long.

Are you kidding me, the kid has been fine. He had what, 7 or 9 dropped passes that were basically put in the numbers by him. Receivers and Schotty lost that game, not Sanchez. And those 2 ints were also catches that were just ripped out of the receivers hand.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

What is he like 23? Calm down, remember he's a young kid in NY. I think he's doing great so far.....except for his lapses during certain games. I'm happy with 5-2. I'm happy with 10 wins....and he's already taken us halfway there in only 7 games. Calm down, he will be fine.

The only problem I notice with him is that if he doesn't get comfortable early with some passes over 20 yards, then he seems to go into a shell the rest of the game and just never seem to be on. The key to Sanchez and all of his "good" games is to get him to throw a TD or a few long passes early.....then he looks great the rest of the game. Don't believe me? Go look at past games through his first 2 years.

NYJ front office still does not get it with the QB situation. Brunell should have gone in there when things were so wrong with Sanchez. He (Sanchez) is not ready to run a team (STILL). Fed up with QB issues been going on for way too long.

Do yourself a favor and never post again...otherwise you just give people like me a reason to insult your intelligence and lack their of...

Archived