What the hell Shane and Max?

Jetlag

Both you guys are good posters. Not that good though.

Actually we had to stop giving them out. I read on a phpbb message board that there may be some concerns (performance) to creating too many of these.

We will work something out in the future though, i.e. awards for trivia contests etc.

Both you guys are good posters. Not that good though.

:evil: I was posting on Jets boards while everyone else was wondering what the hell this whole "internet thingy" was all about. I take this as a complete insult!!!! :-({|=

As a side note, has anyone seen Bob around? He disappeared out of nowhere.

As a side note, has anyone seen Bob around? He disappeared out of nowhere.

Yeah this whole rival site thing is getting out of hand. Be careful out there people. We don't want to lose any more posters.

Walk in groups. And avoid dimly lit parking lots!

Yeah this whole rival site thing is getting out of hand. Be careful out there people. We don't want to lose any more posters.

JetMiddleAgedWomengoingThruMenapause is driving the Jump out wagon. Be careful people...this could get ugly and very dangerous.

I PMed Bob yesterday. He's been super-busy at work. He misses me but hates Max, so everything is normal otherwise.

I PMed Bob yesterday. He's been super-busy at work. He misses me but hates Max, so everything is normal otherwise.

What about my other piece of business? I would like my title to say "Master of the Universe" or something to that effect.

Ya could do much worse than being a thread killer. :lol:

I figure that being the only brave soul Steelers fan on a site should at least earn me "King Steeler dude" honors. :wink:

see if i were maxman id go the route of giving you Big Ben's Bodacious Butt Buddy... or something similar. It just rolls off the tongue lol.

And what the hell is that weird rabbit type thingy? I've had nightmares about that thing.

Archived