**** Official New York Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus Johnson is the man. He puts the Madness in March Madness. I wish he could commentate my life.

He sucks @ calling football. Maybe he should stick to basketball.

BTW

CLeveland: 10

New England:0

First drive, on the road... in a dome... after your defense just got worked and needs a rest.

You got a good kickoff return.

Then a nice 5 yard run.

Then... pass, pass, pass, passssss, paassssasssaasassss, pass, pass...

Schotty clearly gets it. :rolleyes:

Here I thought it was football 101 to run the ball early when on the road in a close game, especially in a loud dome... to "weather the storm" as they say, of the excited home crowd and the amped up opponent. I guess, the past 50+ years of football fooled me.

First drive, on the road... in a dome... after your defense just got worked and needs a rest.

You got a good kickoff return.

Then a nice 5 yard run.

Then... pass, pass, pass, passssss, paassssasssaasassss, pass, pass...

Schotty clearly gets it. :rolleyes:

Here I thought it was football 101 to run the ball early when on the road in a close game, especially in a loud dome... to "weather the storm" as they say, of the excited home crowd and the amped up opponent. I guess, the past 50+ years of football fooled me.

you,my friend,are the anti-schotty.what fun would that be,just running the ball?

you,my friend,are the anti-schotty.what fun would that be,just running the ball?

I can live with this moniker... at one point, many called me the anit-Mangini, then soon they all came to agree with me. Now, ironically on this very day I root for the Mangeniouzzzzzz.

Archived