anyone else feel like they need a trip the ER

Jesus what a freaking nerve racking game. Especially with having to run & get a site online to watch OT. Thank God we got a win, but they have alot of stupid penalties & sh*t to fix. But on plus side we are tied for division lead again.

I am getting too old for this sh$t. It is very uncomfortable watching these games in an iron lung.

I'm not even 30 and feel like I've lived half my life already after watching this! My heart is just starting to slow down now...

This game was crazy....the 2 Lions fans that was @ the bar I was at left before the game was over....they were talking SO much sh*t too, I wished they stayed.

Edited by rillo

This game was crazy....the 2 Lions fans that was @ the bar I was at left before the game was over....they were talking SO much sh*t too, I wished they stayed.

You should have kicked the sh*t out of them just for the hell of it and because they were Lions fans.

From what I hear on the commercials I probably should go. The game ended four hours ago and I still have an erection.

If you have a 4 hr hard on going on and you need to go to the ER you need a new wife or gf.

Edited by visajets

If you have a 4 hr hard on going on and you need to go to the ER you need a new wife or gf.

The fiancee is in England, I'm in Korea...I don't cheat, and I can't reach.

The noise inside Ford Field was deafening every time the Jets lined up to take a snap in the second half ... that is until the tie and overtime ... then you could hear a pin drop and that helped with everyone's blood pressure.

But - the SOJ's would have lost this game - somehow we didn't.

Edited by NJ

The noise inside Ford Field was deafening every time the Jets lined up to take a snap in the second half ... that is until the tie and overtime ... then you could hear a pin drop and that helped with everyone's blood pressure.

How was that stadium? Looks like a cool place on TV, not sure if it's anything special in person. How was tailgating?

If you refer to the game thread you'll be reminded that these are in fact the SOJ...umm...err...wait a second... :blink:

• Upvote 1

How was that stadium? Looks like a cool place on TV, not sure if it's anything special in person. How was tailgating?

Ford Field is a real nice facility. It's literally right across the street from Comerica Park and located in a gentrified little swatch of otherwise war torn, downtown Detroit.

The only 2 mini negatives were

1.)Took too long to get through security and into the park.

2.)Only a few glimpses of other NFL scores on any of the digital scoreboards the entire game.

The tailgate was great - warmed up around 10:00 when the sun got a little higher in the sky and Guns put on a good spread. I brought up Chicago style Italian Beef and Joe brought Tailgate Joe Cannoli's . It was real good to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

Ford Field is a real nice facility. It's literally right across the street from Comerica Park and located in a gentrified little swatch of otherwise war torn, downtown Detroit.

2.)Only a few glimpses of other NFL scores on any of the digital scoreboards the entire game.

The tailgate was great - warmed up around 10:00 when the sun got a little higher in the sky and Guns put on a good spread. I brought up Chicago style Italian Beef and Joe brought Tailgate Joe Cannoli's . It was real good to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

Nice I def want to take a trip to that stadium at some point. I could imagine the security being a lil rough to get through in that city.

One more negative the sound system sucked I could barely understand the refs. Some fans were talking sh*t with about 7 minutes left but as you said OT was very quiet. I am still stunned we won the game.

EDIT and that stupid song when the Lions scored -- not as bad as Miamis but bad none the less

Edited by slowmoe57