Hey TX

Blackout

Baltimore and Green Bay.

What exactly tipped you off that all NFL teams have talent?

Do tell.

I don't know, some of us are just laymen and can't break it down like guys like you.

Anyone else you want to throw on your master list of insight and perspective?

Edited by HessStation

Hey Mike didn't come here last week rubbing our faces in it and I don't think we should be looking to incite anything-show some class Jets fans

I am going to assume this one was in jest.

Tx has been rubbing our faces in it since Al Gore invented the internet and he absolutely deserves whatever comes his way after that total debacle vs. Mangina.

Dear Blackout

As much as I like BOTH you and TX as posters I feel this thread is ghey. Seriously Tx is cool and all but there's really no need to put him on a pedestal like this with his own thead...where it may seem you're getting the best of him...you're really not. JMO but ya know, message board and all figured I throw it out there.

This. Its just playing to his game.

Seriously, who is this Hollis dude? The Pats can stop Rice and Peterson and some former fullback nobody wanted runs wild on them? Color me pissed off.

Hillis. You'd think you know his name after today.

San Diego will win its division. Per usual, they are just getting started. They will be powerful come the end of the season and then Norv will eff it up.

K.C.

Meh, one should be able to get as good as they give.

Honestly, the way both teams looked today (and yes, Jets won) neither are going far in the playoffs if they get there. Good thing it's not after Thanksgiving. Then the games would really mean something ;)

Jets will beat Cleveland easily. The Jest run defense is pretty good. Hillis won't take a dump all over you the way he did on the Pats d-line.

Edited by Garb

Tx has been rubbing our faces in it since Al Gore invented the internet and he absolutely deserves whatever comes his way after that total debacle vs. Mangina.

this is my motivation for the thread

every time I've come to JN this week it's been full of TX mocking every single JEts thread

almost makes you want to travel to Texas and punch him in the jaw lol

Uh, the Browns are better than their record indicates. Like San Diego.

And Detroit - who'll probably lay 50 on that Patriot defense on Thanksgiving.

Hey Mike didn't come here last week rubbing our faces in it and I don't think we should be looking to incite anything-show some class Jets fans

:blink:

I'm guessing you were in some sort of psychic coma last week. He made at least 100 posts boasting the best record in the NFL. Luckily for him he took advantage of that small window in time.

I think that probably had more to do with some posts telling the mods to ban anyone that is causing problems. Call it a hunch.

More conjecture?

What a surprise.

The talented Browns are averaging 16.9 points a game and just dropped 34 on your team. Detroit is averaging 26.1. Estimating that they'll drop 50 on the Pats might be low-balling it. Let's say 52, instead.

Colt McCoy connecting on 73.7% of his passes? What the f^ck do you think Calvin Johnson is going to do to that secondary? :lol:

The talented Browns are averaging 16.9 points a game and just dropped 34 on your team. Detroit is averaging 26.1. Estimating that they'll drop 50 on the Pats might be low-balling it. Let's say 52, instead.

Colt McCoy connecting on 73.7% of his passes? What the f^ck do you think Calvin Johnson is going to do to that secondary? :lol:

hey don't single out the secondary, the whole defense is last in the NFL in 3rd downs

:D