Hey TX

Blackout

What the hell are you talking about? Sanchez completed 70% of his passes for 220 yards and 3 TDs when he played the Pats. Sanchez doesn't need to dream about it, he did it. :Nuts:

Haha! That's what I was going to say!

Sanchez doesn't have to dream about it, he gets to play that miserable excuse for a defense twice a year!

What does that have to do with a Fat Darrell?

Please stay on topic.

I haven't read through this thread, actually. Had not been at JN since last evening. My bad :)

Off topic: my boss wants me to "talk to" someone I supervise for something that I find stupid. I'm thinking of blowing it off completely. My boss has no clue how this ship runs. Then again, she is pretty vindictive....so if she finds out I did not say anything, do I pull the "ooops, I forgot" or the "ooops, we have been soooo busy" card? See, these are the things that make up my day. LOL!

Edited by Garb

Whats funny is that nobody is concerned about the SS Sanchez. The ocean liner thats guaranteed not to sink.

3 more fumbles and another wobbly duck INT yesterday. In the 4th quarter, he was at his usual 50% completion ratio inside a Dome.

At least the Super Bowl is in a dome too and perhaps he will play better in Tejas.

I'm very concerned I just keep it to myself.

Halfway through the season, the Pats are 6-2 and tied for 1st place in the AFCE.

The NFL is not the BCS, power rankings mean nothing.

BTW, that was a great win for the Jets yesterday.

Good teams win those kind of football games.

Yeah in the first freaking half.

I sat in front of a table of fresh out of the homeless shelter Detroit fans and they sat their talking about their team like they where the Colts. I just sat their with my son and couldn't believe how good we made them look. AT the end when they ask how they lost the game, I just told them it's the freakin Detroit Lions!!!!

I haven't read through this thread, actually. Had not been at JN since last evening. My bad :)

Off topic: my boss wants me to "talk to" someone I supervise for something that I find stupid. I'm thinking of blowing it off completely. My boss has no clue how this ship runs. Then again, she is pretty vindictive....so if she finds out I did not say anything, do I pull the "ooops, I forgot" or the "ooops, we have been soooo busy" card? See, these are the things that make up my day. LOL!

Why not...it's what you're good at ;)

You mean opposed to when we doubled you up in a 28-14 2nd half shutout win. :rl:

Week #2 is the least significant week of the NFL season, that's why Patsie trolls need to compare performances against like opponents rather than look at an actual head-to-head matchup that happened to take place at a point in the season where the games barely count.

It's kind of like science.

Hey I would never begrudge you all the joy you can get out of that win, somehow I don't think it makes up for the 41 years of nothingness the Jets have given you. ;)

I'm sure it's nothing compared to the years of taint all over your face, that will never go away. :lol:

The sad part is how much you like it! :rl:

Week #2 is the least significant week of the NFL season, that's why Patsie trolls need to compare performances against like opponents rather than look at an actual head-to-head matchup that happened to take place at a point in the season where the games barely count.

Actually do you see alot of Pats fans running around saying the Jets weren't the better team that day??? I don't, but the reality is that even when the Pats spank the Jets in December it still won't settle the issue, no the issue will be settled when the Pats win the AFC East and the Jets lose out to Miami or the Ravens for the wild card. Just watch, you know it's coming. ;)

Actually do you see alot of Pats fans running around saying the Jets weren't the better team that day??? I don't, but the reality is that even when the Pats spank the Jets in December it still won't settle the issue, no the issue will be settled when the Pats win the AFC East and the Jets lose out to Miami or the Ravens for the wild card. Just watch, you know it's coming. ;)

Fascinating.....

:rl:

No the dolphag trolls were claiming to be better that week. :lol:

So now it will be settled in Jan. :bwahaharoll:

Because on Halloween you were saying it was already done! :rl:

Trick or Treat, wipe your beak! :xxx:

...but the reality is that even when the Pats spank the Jets in December it still won't settle the issue, no the issue will be settled when the Pats win the AFC East and the Jets lose out to Miami or the Ravens for the wild card. Just watch, you know it's coming. ;)

Do we?

I say Miami's season is done. They are too far behind in tie-breakers to win a post-season berth. They'd have to go 7-1 the rest of the way to have a chance, and even then they're no lock.

Right now, the Jets are in first place in the AFCe. I'll take that at the midpoint of the season, and see what happens from there. Patriots are their only real competition for the division, and your defense is not good. You're relying on rookies getting better, when the reality is that rookies tend to run into a wall over the course of an NFL season. They've already played a full college schedule's worth of games as of now. Another eight games will drain those guys. Happens every year. Hard to imagine a worse passing defense than what the Patriots have been fielding so far this year, but it's only going to get worse.

You either have a crystal ball or a bong! :rolleyes:

Haven't read the thread as I'm pretty sure it talks about the Pats playing like garbage yesterday. The Pats were horrible. Kudos to the Jets for playing like crap but making the plays in crunch time to win. That's what good teams do, especially on the road.

Does anyone want the AFCE? Forget about the Dolphins as it's a 2 horse race between the Pats and the Jets.

Great win by the Jets yesterday....but you just have to know that if the roles were reversed and the Pats squeaked by the Lions on a missed kick by Suh and a dumbass penalty to extend a drive, every Jets fan here would be calling the Pats lucky and fraudulent for beating a "sh*tty" team because of some "lucky" circumstances. Go ahead, deny this fact....you all know it's true.

Edited by Garb

Great win by the Jets yesterday....but you just have to know that if the roles were reversed and the Pats squeaked by the Lions on a missed kick by Suh and a dumbass penalty to extend a drive, every Jets fan here would be calling the Pats lucky and fraudulent for beating a "sh*tty" team because of some "lucky" circumstances. Go ahead, deny this fact....you all know it's true.

Like the Chargers game?