Hey TX

Blackout

Great win by the Jets yesterday....but you just have to know that if the roles were reversed and the Pats squeaked by the Lions on a missed kick by Suh and a dumbass penalty to extend a drive, every Jets fan here would be calling the Pats lucky and fraudulent for beating a "sh*tty" team because of some "lucky" circumstances. Go ahead, deny this fact....you all know it's true.

Absolutely. And you would have responded they count the wins all the same", and you would have been correct.

It is great to be good in this game. It is better to be good and lucky.

Oh yea, I forgot the NFL took away the Pats Super Bowl appearances in 2001, 2003, 2004, and 2007.

And when was the last time the Jets played in one?

dude

if you want to brag about cheating, go to a message board in tanzania

we've been over this before

try to keep up

last time the pats* were in the SB they got humiliated by the bears

are you really braggin on that ?

Pats won an AFC Championship in the 80's, 90's and 00's.

Jets have lost every single AFC Championship game they have ever played in.

But Jets fan keep bragging about losing in those game.

Pats won an AFC Championship in the 80's, 90's and 00's.

Jets have lost every single AFC Championship game they have ever played in.

But Jets fan keep bragging about losing in those game.

this is a jets board

crawl back under your hole and break out your pat* patriot* underoos and suck your thumb and hug your tom brady pillow real tight and keep saying to yourself, "the tainted titles are real because goodell didn't take them away" until it feels right

What the hell are you talking about? Sanchez completed 70% of his passes for 220 yards and 3 TDs when he played the Pats. Sanchez doesn't need to dream about it, he did it. :Nuts:

Its a miracle!

:lol: Good luck.

Since NE (or the Jets 2010 Super Bowl)

Mia - 58% comp, 3TD

`Buf - 58% comp, 2TD, 1 Fumble

Min - 47% comp, 0TD

Den - 56% comp, 1TD, 2INT

GB - 42% comp, 0TD, 2INT

And the trifecta!

Det - 56% comp, 1TD, 1INT,3 Fumbles.

The moral of this story is that Sanchez sucks and is getting worse with in climate weather in the near future.

But, as long as the other teams starting QB and Kicker are out everything should be fine.

Its a miracle!

Mia - 58% comp, 3TD

Min - 47% comp, 0TD

GB - 42% comp, 0TD, 2INT

And the trifecta!

The moral of this story is that Sanchez sucks and is getting worse with in climate weather in the near future.

But, as long as the other teams starting QB and Kicker are out everything should be fine.

how did this one feel ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bokbhwcFIQ

Edited by Larz

Its a miracle!

Mia - 58% comp, 3TD

Min - 47% comp, 0TD

GB - 42% comp, 0TD, 2INT

And the trifecta!

As long as your cheats keep scoring in 2 out of 4 quarters, everything should be fine. :rl:

Its a miracle!

Mia - 58% comp, 3TD

Min - 47% comp, 0TD

GB - 42% comp, 0TD, 2INT

And the trifecta!

And the team is 5-1 in that stretch. Could you possibly be worse at this?

Thats it? :D

Youre are living in a real dreamland if you think his piss poor play isnt going matter down the stretch.

you are running out of troll material if you think any NFL team or sports team for that matter always plays the same and can't improve

last years team won 2 playoff games on the road

oh, and they were 4-6 at one point

it's not even fun owning chowds anymore

I almost feel bad giving them head shot after head shot

ok, not really

Its a miracle!

Mia - 58% comp, 3TD

Min - 47% comp, 0TD

GB - 42% comp, 0TD, 2INT

And the trifecta!

5-1 over that span, thanks for playing.

Two things:

1.) Sanchez was not charged with three fumbles on Sunday, and has yet to lose a single one this year.

2.) What the f^ck is in climate weather?

Bonus:

If JetNation was a sitcom, you'd be the bumbling troll who never once hits his mark. As it is, you're just the bumbling troll who never hits his mark in real life.

Thats it? :D

Youre are living in a real dreamland if you think his piss poor play isnt going matter down the stretch.

That's funny considering I saw the kid go from awful to great in the blink of an eye and bring us back from a 10-point deficit to a win with less than three minutes to go. And that was just yesterday.

I can't wait to see him go at the Pats insanely crappy secondary with all of his weapons.

Two things:

1.) Sanchez was not charged with three fumbles on Sunday, and has yet to lose a single one this year.

Bonus:

If JetNation was a sitcom, you'd be the bumbling troll who never once hits his mark. As it is, you're just the bumbling troll who never hits his mark in real life.

If JetNation was soap who would he be? :rl:

Two things:

Bonus:

Homer, please spin me a story how Sanchez really is accurate and hasnt been turnover prone these last 4 games?

You can do it.

Homer, please spin me a story how Sanchez really is accurate and hasnt been turnover prone these last 4 games?

You can do it.

If you think I'm a homer, you're not reading my posts.

I read your posts and think you're stupid.

You can do it.

Turnover prone????

Really?

Sanchez has 5 picks. 2 of which were wrestled out of the hands of his receivers while ON THE GROUND!

Still, with his 5 picks there are only 6 QB's with less. 3 of those QB's have less than 200 attempts (Vince young, Kevin Kolb, Mike Vick)

If you're gonna act like a know it all, do yourself a favor and quit being lazy. Even a tool of a Patriot's fan should know how to check stats on nfl.com

As far as being accurate, you're dead on. With a league low completion percentage, Sanchez is the worst in the biz. Being accurate and turnover prone are not one in the same however.

But thanks for playing.

BTW, what's up with the PatriotReign name? Should I change my name to 69Champs?

It's all in the past...