Bart Scott is PISSED

Bleedin Green

Anyone else watching Jets Post Game on SNY? Holy crap, he's completely going off on the Lions.

Amongst other things, referred to them as the dirtiest NFL team he's seen since last time he played the Titans. Talked about cheap shots after the play, jumping on the pile late, spears in the back, illegal shots at the knee, etc. Also when asked how prior to this year the Lions had a rep as being he soft and if that's changed, and instead he said that is what happens when you have soft players who are trying to act tough.

Scott definitely has a big mouth, but I've never seen him like this. All it took was one question to him about it and he completely went off. It was kind of unreal.

Anyone else watching Jets Post Game on SNY? Holy crap, he's completely going off on the Lions.

Amongst other things, referred to them as the dirtiest NFL team he's seen since last time he played the Titans. Talked about cheap shots after the play, jumping on the pile late, spears in the back, illegal shots at the knee, etc. Also when asked how prior to this year the Lions had a rep as being he soft and if that's changed, and instead he said that is what happens when you have soft players who are trying to act tough.

Scott definitely has a big mouth, but I've never seen him like this. All it took was one question to him about it and he completely went off. It was kind of unreal.

I saw that

they are dirty

right down to the kick that beat them, they had a PF call

f em

they also flop alot and cry about not getting calls, seems like coachs there are teaching that stuff

they also flop alot and cry about not getting calls, seems like coachs there are teaching that stuff

I'm sure they are, and not all that surprising considering the team Scott compared them to, the Titans, who have been accused repeatedly of being a dirty team. Now the team who is coached by their former long-time DC is getting some of the same accusations, seems like learned behavior.

Soft players trying to act tough..wow that is a big statement. Scott was pissed. He said I hope I meet some of those guys again in life (or later in life, something like that).

Bart wanted to fight...

He was also pissed at people who told his family he was a scrub when he first was playing with the Ravens.

I want his intensity, our defense feeds off of it. PF once in a while ...whatever. It sets the tone. I don't mind it once in a while.

I don't know how much committing a PF for 15 free yards sets a tone. It just makes it easier for the other team to score. They can play hard without getting flagged for stuff after the play is over.

I don't know how much committing a PF for 15 free yards sets a tone. It just makes it easier for the other team to score. They can play hard without getting flagged for stuff after the play is over.

Remember when our defense was flat when we had our talented group of Mo Lewis and Shade tree Jones? Well...they didn't have what Bart Scott has.... Scott has it, Lewis has it, LT had it....think about it. Of course I don't want PF penalties, however if the leader of my defense thinks that someone is cheap shotting his team (and they were) and wants to do something about it, well by all means run your mouth, push and shove and get in their face and let them know this isn't going to happen. It sets the tone....PF or not. Next time just try not to get the PF penalty...but even though it hurts the team at the moment...it helps over the long run is where I'm going with this...lol. Sorry for the rant....drunk.

Remember when our defense was flat when we had our talented group of Mo Lewis and Shade tree Jones? Well...they didn't have what Bart Scott has.... Scott has it, Lewis has it, LT had it....think about it. Of course I don't want PF penalties, however if the leader of my defense thinks that someone is cheap shotting his team (and they were) and wants to do something about it, well by all means run your mouth, push and shove and get in their face and let them know this isn't going to happen. It sets the tone....PF or not. Next time just try not to get the PF penalty...but even though it hurts the team at the moment...it helps over the long run is where I'm going with this...lol. Sorry for the rant....drunk.

lol

One does not need to draw PF penalties after the play to set a tone. That tone goes away when your penalty leads to taking points off the board for the Jets or adds points for the opponent.

Vandenbosch is a bag of douche.

Guy was hitting late and just generally being an asshead all day.

For the most part, I usually think these things are bang bang, so I don't say much. But in that case, he was definitely on the ground twisting his leg. If anyone saw that they should have gone and stomped on his chest.

Archived